• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Virginia For Free...Bump Stops

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
I have the rear factory bump stops out for free (just pay postage).
Replaced mine with Sumo Blue's, and the OE is just sitting on my garage shelf.
Took them off at 8000 miles, still basically new.
Good if you want to experiment with cutting down or just replacing your old ones.
Their free, but figure 10-15 bucks to ship, depending on location. You can send me a check out after you get em for the exact amount of postage.
Sponsored

Sleepy_Hollow

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
USN
How do you like the Sumo Blue?

OP
OP
Grumpaw

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
You don't notice any difference until you either load the bed, or, in my case hitch my travel trailer up. Then it's a big difference as no more "jarring" when spring perch hits the stop. It cushions the contact...much smoother with the Sumo's.

ctechbob

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL/FX2/STX
Occupation
Adult Daycare
You don't notice any difference until you either load the bed, or, in my case hitch my travel trailer up. Then it's a big difference as no more "jarring" when spring perch hits the stop. It cushions the contact...much smoother with the Sumo's.
Do you still have those in conjunction with that other spring setup? Just curious.

OP
OP
Grumpaw

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Do you still have those in conjunction with that other spring setup? Just curious.
Don't understand your question....
The Sump's replace the stock bump stops.
If your referring to the Roadmaster Active Suspension set up I have, then yes both are installed.

ctechbob

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL/FX2/STX
Occupation
Adult Daycare
Don't understand your question....
The Sump's replace the stock bump stops.
If your referring to the Roadmaster Active Suspension set up I have, then yes both are installed.
Yes, I couldn't remember what they were called at the time, but that's what I was referencing.
Sponsored