Fog Light Running Lights

Trevin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat
Couldn't find anything in the forum about these. Saw them online and was wondering how they would get installed? Would it be hard to do? Will a Chinese knock off electrical product ruin any of the OEM wiring? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Sponsored

Michael Chace

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport
I'm looking to do the same thing. If you find a way to make the fogs a DRL please let me know.

DHMag

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Crew cab, 22 Wrangler Willys
@Michael Chace The fogs can be added as a DRL with FORscan, but I do not remember if they can be fogs only. My laptop isnt charged right now so I can not check.

@Trevin are you referring to the halo looking things I've seen on Alibaba ? The fit can not be confirmed since most of the knockoff products are designed after the global Ranger. As far as electrical, 12vdc is 12vdc, regardless of where it's produced..

OP
OP

Trevin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat
@Michael Chace The fogs can be added as a DRL with FORscan, but I do not remember if they can be fogs only. My laptop isnt charged right now so I can not check.

@Trevin are you referring to the halo looking things I've seen on Alibaba ? The fit can not be confirmed since most of the knockoff products are designed after the global Ranger. As far as electrical, 12vdc is 12vdc, regardless of where it's produced..
Yes, the ones like this https://www.aliexpress.com/item/330...earchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_. It looks to be the same fit but I wasnt sure if anyone on here took the gamble on it.

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase