First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT
Occupation
education
I have the Weather Tech and they are a great product.
Sponsored

charwest

First Name
char & tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL FX4 Supercab
Occupation
Healthcare
That seems odd. It would essentially take away the majority of potential customers since so few of these trucks are sold with vinyl floors.

At any rate I went with Husky. They seem well made and fit great.

20200929_165651 (Medium).jpg

20200929_165737 (Medium).jpg

20200929_165632 (Medium).jpg
interesting. mind are husky but clearly a different design. not sure which version we have, but agree they fit great and we are very happy.

createaneutron

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford XLT Sport
Occupation
Medical Physicist
That seems odd. It would essentially take away the majority of potential customers since so few of these trucks are sold with vinyl floors.

At any rate I went with Husky. They seem well made and fit great.

20200929_165651 (Medium).jpg

20200929_165737 (Medium).jpg

20200929_165632 (Medium).jpg
I agree. I also decided to go with Husky, but I have been waiting for over three weeks now and they said it could be another 15-20 days! I feel like I have extended them a 0% apr loan!

Ranger_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Super Cab FX4 White Platinum
Occupation
Wanderer
I agree. I also decided to go with Husky, but I have been waiting for over three weeks now and they said it could be another 15-20 days! I feel like I have extended them a 0% apr loan!
Purchased my Husky X-Act Contour on ebay from Discount Tire Direct for a good price. Shipped right away.

cb4017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired USN and retired LEO
I ordered mine from Amazon and had them in 2 days.

createaneutron

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford XLT Sport
Occupation
Medical Physicist
I ordered mine from Amazon and had them in 2 days.
I order the Weatherbeater and they are WAAAY backordered. Of course I didn't know that at the time of them taking my money. I spoke with an AutoAnything rep and he said "wait it out, they are worth the wait".

jacobt409

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT Sport
I order the Weatherbeater and they are WAAAY backordered. Of course I didn't know that at the time of them taking my money. I spoke with an AutoAnything rep and he said "wait it out, they are worth the wait".
How long did the rep say it would take? After reading this thread and other reviews, it seems like the general consensus is Husky>Weathertech.

I work for a concrete company and get my truck floors crazy dirty so I’m thinking the Husky Weatherbeater is the floor liner for me.

Fastfitzy

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Hi David,

My 2019 Ranger does

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired
My 2019 (August build) Does not have the retention clips and my Ford passenger tray liner does not have the holes. However I would like to “un-delete” them. Any suggestions?

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
My 2019 (August build) Does not have the retention clips and my Ford passenger tray liner does not have the holes. However I would like to “un-delete” them. Any suggestions?
Hi Casey,

I can only think that you might be able to order the clips from the dealer as the passenger side was common with the driver's side. These clips come and go depending on how aggressive the Plant Vehicle Team (PVT) is about Material Cost Reductions.

Good Luck! Wish I could be of more help.

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired

jacobt409

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT Sport

T Bone

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Southern Adirondack Mountains of upstate NY
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford ranger xlt
Occupation
Retired!!!!
i have the husky contours, fit like a damn glove, they have the raised teats? hence no holes that fit over the clips on the drivers side, and they have the same raised teats on the passengers side, but since there is nothing on the passenger side to fit over, no problem, again they fit like they were molded to my floorboard, (which i guess they were LOL)

Last edited:

createaneutron

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford XLT Sport
Occupation
Medical Physicist
How long did the rep say it would take? After reading this thread and other reviews, it seems like the general consensus is Husky>Weathertech.

I work for a concrete company and get my truck floors crazy dirty so I’m thinking the Husky Weatherbeater is the floor liner for me.
Check out what Jacobt409 posted. They are currently available on Amazon and they are kn sale!!
Woah guys! Amazon has the Husky Weatherbeater floor liners on sale right now!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07PFFKXS4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07PHPWSM5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Just got the front and back for $130 total! And they're being sold by Amazon and not some sketchy 3rd party!

createaneutron

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford XLT Sport
Occupation
Medical Physicist