Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
Hello all,

I have never really been on any dunes before but am looking to try them soon and was wondering where/how you guys mounted your flag pole? Only thing I can think of at the moment is getting a hitch mount one of some sort. Appreciate any help. I also have a bakflip mx4 in case it matters.

Thanks,
Anthony
Sponsored

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all,

I have never really been on any dunes before but am looking to try them soon and was wondering where/how you guys mounted your flag pole? Only thing I can think of at the moment is getting a hitch mount one of some sort. Appreciate any help. I also have a bakflip mx4 in case it matters.

Thanks,
Anthony
I mounted mine on my RTT cross bars at the rear...probably not the best position (or legal) for certain dunes that requires them mounted on the front bumper...in which case, quite a long mast will be needed to reach high enough for visibility...

Gr8Hortoni

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, int in a 5G
Occupation
Trucking
On Michigan dunes it has to be on the front. Simple front hook mount does the trick.

OP
OP
awd.nv

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
On Michigan dunes it has to be on the front. Simple front hook mount does the trick.
Thanks, did not realize they were so common. Searched "front hook mount" and found plenty of cheap options. Thanks!
Sponsored