First Encounter in the "Wild" (Ranger's Spotted Megathread)

Deleted member 1634

I better hurry up & add those claw marks so I don't blend in! I mean, what the heck? Guess they just have great taste.:turkey:
One of the reasons I've been adding my unique mods and creating my own look. My wife told me last week she saw another Saber crew cab heading down OUR ROAD even. I had seen one over and over at our local supermarket a few miles from the house, so I knew they were close, but didn't know they were getting that close. haha Encroaching on my territory and everything. sheesh haha

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
They are certainly becoming more common - at least around here. I saw three on Saturday when I went hiking. I think that is the most I've ever seen in one day.

Augie81

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
The other day I went to the grocery store and saw a white ranger parked near the rear of the lot. Since I also park near the back I parked a few spots away. The guy driving it got out of his truck about the same time as me. I said, "Hey nice truck!"

He smiled and said, "Yeah you too!"

Then we gave each other a social distance high five and there must have been something about having two Rangers in close proximity. It stopped raining and sun beams started shining on our trucks. Store employees showed up offering us free cases of beer. Other customers in the parking lot started dancing and cheering :turkey:. During all this a local news helicopter was spotted overhead obviously trying to capture such an amazing scene for the evening news.

Okay, the first part was true. I might have embellished a bit on the rest of the story. ?

Mpro2

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger xlt
The other day I went to the grocery store and saw a white ranger parked near the rear of the lot. Since I also park near the back I parked a few spots away. The guy driving it got out of his truck about the same time as me. I said, "Hey nice truck!"

He smiled and said, "Yeah you too!"

Then we gave each other a social distance high five and there must have been something about having two Rangers in close proximity. It stopped raining and sun beams started shining on our trucks. Store employees showed up offering us free cases of beer. Other customers in the parking lot started dancing and cheering :turkey:. During all this a local news helicopter was spotted overhead obviously trying to capture such an amazing scene for the evening news.

Okay, the first part was true. I might have embellished a bit on the rest of the story. ?
You had me at "free cases of beer"??

BluBusa66

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Wholesale Parts Brondes Ford Toledo
They say that if you have or want something, you tend to see more of them. I can attest to that, now that have mine I have seen 10 different ones here in Sylvania, OH. Being surrounded by 5 Ford dealerships in the area, even I thought I would see more of them by now. Even the dealership I work for only has 5-7 of them at a time compared to the 50+ F150's. My only guess is that the F150 leases better.

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
First company Ranger I've seen here. This ones um...A little bright. lol

IMG_2695.jpg
Hi Dave,

Is that a pink tailpipe or just your camera? If pink....OMG!

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Hi Dave,

Is that a pink tailpipe or just your camera? If pink....OMG!

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired

Hi Phil,

No, it's pink! :shock: Here's another shot from behind.

IMG_2691.jpg

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
When I was out on Monday, I saw 3 different Rangers. Two in the Lowes (Bonney Lake) parking lot about 15 mins apart and the third was two cars behind me when I pulled out of the Lowes parking lot. More and more showing up. Saw this gray one parked next to me yesterday outside of work.

20200819_115335(1).jpg