First day on the job

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 silverado
Well today was the first day In the mud with my new company truck. I have to say that I'm impressed. I tried the terrain mod,. the trail control, and the diff lock. I maintain and produce gas wells for a living here in Pa. Most of the roads that I have to go on are glorified goat paths. Mud an ruts and steep hills. I had to across a creek today too. When I received this truck it had goodyear wrangler duratrac's on it I've ran them before and I like them. Anyway. everywhere I went,. it was almost too easy. I was in some really sloppy rutted roads, andI spun but the ranger went right in. If I didn' have a truck that I just paid off, I would definitely have a ranger. I'm convinced, and I'm a lifelong chevy guy!
Sponsored

MT19RANGER

First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Oilfield Service Company Area Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not sure how to post pictures. I'll start taking some so everyone can see what a truck's life is like in the gas patch.
Nice, to upload pics when you reply to a post, you click the "Upload a File" button and grab them from your computer in whatever folder you've saved them in.

djrobb

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Tacoma 4dr Sport Long Bed
Vehicle Showcase
Nice, to upload pics when you reply to a post, you click the "Upload a File" button and grab them from your computer in whatever folder you've saved them in.
Yea. Or your phone if posting from there.