First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
Nice Tremor!! Way cool. I am sure you are excited about your new Ranger. Enjoy!!!!!
Are you a Sammy Hagar fan? I sure am :like:

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
trailered on day one.....that must have got lots of chuckles from the competition as they drove by
I'm glad I wasn't the one to say that.
But I thought it. ;)

OP
OP
RedRocker

RedRocker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tremor, 2006 LJ Rubicon, 2013 Ram 3500 dually
Occupation
Retired Machinist/Fabricator
trailered on day one.....that must have got lots of chuckles from the competition as they drove by
Not to throw a wet blanket on your post, but my wife died a couple of months ago so I didn't have much of a choice on how to get it home. I would have much rather driven it for sure.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Not to throw a wet blanket on your post, but my wife died a couple of months ago so I didn't have much of a choice on how to get it home. I would have much rather driven it for sure.
Sorry for your loss.

Don't take anything to serious on here as most of us (myself included) usually joke around a lot. It's nothing personal and I'm sure RP meant no harm in his post. It's just a little good natured ribbing we're all use to doing. I'm just glad you weren't towing it home with a Tacoma. ?

OP
OP
RedRocker

RedRocker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sorry for your loss.

Don't take anything to serious on here as most of us (myself included) usually joke around a lot. It's nothing personal and I'm sure RP meant no harm in his post. It's just a little good natured ribbing we're all use to doing. I'm just glad you weren't towing it home with a Tacoma. ?
No harm no foul, no feelings hurt, I would have said the same thing, except the tacky comments about Ram truck! :)

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Mike,

Sorry to hear your lose of your wife. Sad time and there is a healing time ahead. Hopefully the Ranger will aid in this healing by being there for you when you need it, surprise and delight you and be reliable for you for years to come.

best,
Phil

OP
OP
RedRocker

RedRocker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Hi Mike,

Sorry to hear your lose of your wife. Sad time and there is a healing time ahead. Hopefully the Ranger will aid in this healing by being there for you when you need it, surprise and delight you and be reliable for you for years to come.

best,
Phil
Thanks Phil, it's been a rough time, not how we planned our golden years, I appreciate your kind words.

Sammy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
No harm no foul, no feelings hurt, I would have said the same thing, except the tacky comments about Ram truck! :)
Glad you are healing. My wife is battling brain cancer and I know how you feel. You take each day and live it to the fullest!
Have a great time fixing up your truck the way you want it! Just what ever you do don't forget the damper! Lol

OP
OP
RedRocker

RedRocker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Glad you are healing. My wife is battling brain cancer and I know how you feel. You take each day and live it to the fullest!
Have a great time fixing up your truck the way you want it! Just what ever you do don't forget the damper! Lol
I feel for you brother, prayers sent your way for her recovery, this has been one helluva year on a lot of fronts.

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
I cannot imagine your pain, sir.
May God hold you closely as you learn how to go forward from here.