First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Mine got to the dealer two hours after he told me it wasn't in. Worse, he's on vacation next week:(

Is the whole dealership closed or is just your salesman gone next week? If the later he should be able to have someone else finalize everything for you.

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
Is the whole dealership closed or is just your salesman gone next week? If the later he should be able to have someone else finalize everything for you.
:beer: Ha, you fixed it before my reply….:)

William Oz

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Escape
Occupation
Autoworker
He was upset when I showed up at the dealership to touch base with him. (If he had the time.)
I like to have all my ducks in a row when I spend nearly 50k on a new vehicle.
I knew it was going to be delivered on Friday. I've been tracking it internally at work. I just hope another salesman doesn't pinch my order since I didn't put a deposit down on it.
I know he's pissed at Ford for the delays in orders but with exception of Friday I haven't had a day off for a month. I'm not the reason his sales haven't been completed. I think he had a bad day. I don' know if another salesman would complete the sale for him.

20211002_155806 (1).jpg

Last edited:

HDEO

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Tremor, M240i
Occupation
Formulator
Ordered May 18th
In production Sept 14th
Built sept 15th
Got to dealership sept 27th,

Got back from work today and got it signed over,

Lariat Tremor, now to install my retrax and bedrack etc

PXL_20211002_222040775.jpg
Congratulations and welcome!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
He was upset when I showed up at the dealership to touch base with him. (If he had the time.)
I knew it was going to be delivered on Friday. I've been tracking it internally at work. I just hope another salesman doesn't pinch my order since I didn't put a deposit down on it.
I know he's pissed at Ford for the delays in orders but with exception of Friday I haven't had a day off for a month. I'm not the reason his sales haven't been completed. I think he had a bad day. I don' know if another salesman would complete the sale for him.

20211002_155806 (1).jpg
The Ford tracker has been a mess for many months now. I was just reading on B6G earlier today someone had looked at the tracker and the last thing it showed was "in production". He got a call from his dealer this morning it was delivered.

Maybe you could call the sales manager Monday and see if he or someone can finalize it for you. Good luck!

janitorjim

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XLT 2021 302 pkg, FX2, Sport
Vehicle Showcase

20211002_155806 (1).jpg
the guy I used to put my order in was on vacation when mine came in and another guy completed all the paper work. It is your order not theirs. How they want to handle the commission is between them. Go get YOUR truck!

William Oz

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Escape
Occupation
Autoworker
My auto correct is going haywire lately. Deanship/Salomon lol :crazy:
The Ford tracker has been a mess for many months now. I was just reading on B6G earlier today someone had looked at the tracker and the last thing it showed was "in production". He got a call from his dealer this morning it was delivered.

Maybe you could call the sales manager Monday and see if he or someone can finalize it for you. Good luck!
I'll call them Monday.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Ordered May 18th
In production Sept 14th
Built sept 15th
Got to dealership sept 27th,