First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lighting Blue FX4 w/302A
Occupation
Nuclear Operator
Is there any way to change what happens when I open one of the doors? I don't really need the cargo light and the market lights. I did try looking in the manual and Google, but maybe I'm using the wrong term.
Sponsored

Lukaranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XLT Sport
I was going to ask the same. I dont mind the marker lights but the cargo light is crazy bright!!

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
I think there’s a Forscan mod to do with that sort of thing... I don’t have it so never tried but I’m pretty sure I read it somewhere on here.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
OP
OP
weasel1

weasel1

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Nuclear Operator

Lukaranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XLT Sport
Bambi mode is high in the list of things to do when I eventually get ForScan (along with changing the DRL's to the fog lights). Dark Car mode, as I understand it does everything I want, but also kills the interior lights. I'd still like to have the interior lights.
So it sounds like dark mode kills everything? no in between option to disable cargo light, brake lights, etc.. but leave the interior light normal? And is bambi mode just for the front lights?

OP
OP
weasel1

weasel1

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Nuclear Operator
So it sounds like dark mode kills everything? no in between option to disable cargo light, brake lights, etc.. but leave the interior light normal? And is bambi mode just for the front lights?
That's how I understand it.

Sabasigh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4; 2016 Corvette Stingray
So i enabled "Silent Mode" which i believe is Dark Mode? But with vehicle running, silent mode enabled...i open the door and puddle/cargo lamps still come on.

However with vehicle off, they do not. Is that the only way Dark/Silent mode works...with vehicle NOT running?

Lukaranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XLT Sport
So i enabled "Silent Mode" which i believe is Dark Mode? But with vehicle running, silent mode enabled...i open the door and puddle/cargo lamps still come on.

However with vehicle off, they do not. Is that the only way Dark/Silent mode works...with vehicle NOT running?
I would not mind finding that info out also...what does dark mode exactly do? Both when the engine is on and off?
Sponsored