First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Occupation
Performance Shop Owner
We are doing a flash sale for our Ranger intercoolers since they’re new on the market. They will be $300 shipped for the first 15 people. However, there is a few things that need to be done to get this price. 1.) leave a review on our website. 2.) after you installed it, post about the intercooler on a ranger page/online forum. 3.) send us a picture of it on your Ranger.

Act quick because once these 15 are sold, they will go back to our normal $574.99 price

https://esperformance17.com/collect...ion/products/esp-intercooler-ford-ranger-2019

940202DD-BCAE-4D48-9F36-F3B4CD0A6AC7.jpeg
Sponsored

MY23RANGER

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 XLT Ranger black edition 2wd
Occupation
Ford Tech
Jimmy do you still have any intercoolers on special?

Racket

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Supercrew 2WD
Occupation
Transient
We are doing a flash sale for our Ranger intercoolers since they’re new on the market. They will be $300 shipped for the first 15 people. However, there is a few things that need to be done to get this price. 1.) leave a review on our website. 2.) after you installed it, post about the intercooler on a ranger page/online forum. 3.) send us a picture of it on your Ranger.

Act quick because once these 15 are sold, they will go back to our normal $574.99 price

https://esperformance17.com/collect...ion/products/esp-intercooler-ford-ranger-2019

940202DD-BCAE-4D48-9F36-F3B4CD0A6AC7.jpeg
@ESP Jimmy Tell us something about your product - how you developed yours, more specifics on what makes it unique etc? Flow rate/volume compared to stock, surface to air ratio, any testing showing temp drop vs stock in similar conditions, changes to power curve? Weight vs stock? Pass through airflow vs. stock? I wouldn't want to reduce air to the radiator.

Generally intercoolers don't provide power increases but we may be interested in how it may improve things for those who tow or live at high altitude.

Last edited:

MY23RANGER

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Ford Tech
I will order one today after work I forgot my wallet lol of all days

Racket

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Transient
Frankly if anyone has been on the fence about getting an upgraded intercooler I don't think there is anything even close to this promotional price point.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ESP Jimmy

ESP Jimmy

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Occupation
Performance Shop Owner
@ESP Jimmy Tell us something about your product - how you developed yours, more specifics on what makes it unique etc? Flow rate/volume compared to stock, surface to air ratio, any testing showing temp drop vs stock in similar conditions, changes to power curve? Weight vs stock? Pass through airflow vs. stock? I wouldn't want to reduce air to the radiator.

Generally intercoolers don't provide power increases but we may be interested in how it may improve things for those who tow or live at high altitude.
In my opinion there’s nothing unique about any intercooler for this market other than maybe sizes by an inch here or there. There’s not a ton of space to play with on the Ranger. You’re correct, intercoolers are not about adding horsepower but keeping your existing power because the stock intercooler heat soak quickly and are inefficient.

We are still working on all the testing but when made the first one and was testing, we saw an over 80 degree temp drop in the Texas Summer heat.

I take great pride in our ESP brand product, thats why we put a limited lifetime warranty for the original buyer on them

Racket

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Transient
OP
OP
ESP Jimmy

ESP Jimmy

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Occupation
Performance Shop Owner
Frankly if anyone has been on the fence about getting an upgraded intercooler I don't think there is anything even close to this promotional price point.
Exactly and they won’t see a price like this again once these are gone

MY23RANGER

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Ford Tech
placed my order last night thank you for the great deal

Last edited:

Dr3wDrop

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
Damnit. Of course I am in the middle of a kitchen remodel...

Racket

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Transient
I take great pride in our ESP brand product, thats why we put a limited lifetime warranty for the original buyer on them
So I ordered the black one since I want it to 'disappear' behind my grill. What is your process for painting them? Is the paint going to reduce my heat transfer?
Sponsored