Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Folks,

A Looooong time ago I submitted my costs for having to change passwords etc thanks to Equifax Data Breach. Yesterday's mail arrived and I got a check from the Settlement fund for $198.

Unfortunately the Ranger knew about this as I used it to pick up the mail from the UPS store and it started making suggestions on use for some mods to it....Sheesh...money grabbing Truck!

Best,
Phil
Sponsored

MountainGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
I got one of these class-action checks from a payment processor that I can't remember the name of (for stealing my data). I couldn't even use a different one there was a checkout that required it, I remember trying to back out and there was no other way to pay. It was about $20 I got. I also got a $5 check from Red Bull once. I don't know why.

OP
OP
P. A. Schilke

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Matt,

Every time I walk by the Ranger it seems it is saying Detail, Detail, Detail. I bet it was when it was parked next to a shiny Saber Ranger and talking to it....Detailed inside and out...looked sharp!

:)

best,
Phil

TORQUERULES

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
I try to keep mine as detailed as possible each time I wash, etc. This time of year gives me fits though. I used to show cars, so its an OCD thing for me.
Sponsored