First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SOLD. 2005 S2000
Occupation
Accountant
A while back I turned off email notifications for my subscribed threads because I was getting way too many. Now I want to turn them back on, but can't remember how to go about it. Sort of using this as a test, and to also ask for the location of these settings. Thank you.
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
A while back I turned off email notifications for my subscribed threads because I was getting way too many. Now I want to turn them back on, but can't remember how to go about it. Sort of using this as a test, and to also ask for the location of these settings. Thank you.
Click on your screen name at the top. From the drop down click preferences and there you can check what email alerts you'll receive. Click save at the end.

Mirage775

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat CC Black FX2 (Wife's), 2017 Rubicon 2d
Occupation
Journeyman Waterworker
Vehicle Showcase
I never turned mine off, but no longer get email notifications on my PC or on my phone? I PM'd one of the moderator a couple of months ago and never heard anything back, so when I come on here now, I have to go through everything to catch up and I still miss things....

All of my options in my settings on here are set as I should be getting everything emailed to me, but nope, nothing....

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
At the top where it says Watch you can check if you want to receive email notices or not. On older threads you will have to click Un-watch then click Watch again and check the box.

IMG_4909.jpg

OP
OP
treimche

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SOLD. 2005 S2000
Occupation
Accountant
At the top where it says Watch you can check if you want to receive email notices or not. On older threads you will have to click Un-watch then click Watch again and check the box.

IMG_4909.jpg
Ok I will try that. Thank you.
Sponsored