• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Nevada Eibach Rear Shocks

VegasRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 STX Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Damper Salesman
Selling my like new rear shocks, maybe 500 miles on them. Decided to go back to stock.

Model#: E60-35-048-01-01

$150 for both

Las Vegas

Thank you
Sponsored

Robik

First Name
Andriy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Network technician
I'll take them of you're willing to ship to UT.

Rene Michaels

First Name
René
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew 4X2 5' Box Lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Selling my like new rear shocks, maybe 500 miles on them. Decided to go back to stock.

Model#: E60-35-048-01-01

$150 for both

Las Vegas

Thank you
Can I ask why you went back to stock? Is your Ranger stock height or lifted?

OP
OP
VegasRanger

VegasRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 STX Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Damper Salesman
Can I ask why you went back to stock? Is your Ranger stock height or lifted?
I have eibach struts in the front set to 3” with stock springs. I switched over to Wildpeaks and the ride got bumpier, and with these they got even bumpier. It was a little much for me. I do a lot of highway driving and the firm ride from the combo of the tires and eibachs was a little too much for my taste. I actually don’t mind the stock rear shocks. I have the non FX4 shocks.

Rene Michaels

First Name
René
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew 4X2 5' Box Lariat
Vehicle Showcase
I have eibach struts in the front set to 3” with stock springs. I switched over to Wildpeaks and the ride got bumpier, and with these they got even bumpier. It was a little much for me. I do a lot of highway driving and the firm ride from the combo of the tires and eibachs was a little too much for my taste. I actually don’t mind the stock rear shocks. I have the non FX4 shocks.
Thanks for your response. I found another post where you explained yourself.

My Ranger is a 4x2 and I have a 3" level in the front. Like you I mostly drive on-road with occasional off-rood in 2 wheel drive. I rarely have much weight in the bed, and I have yet to tow anything. I'm more concerned about improving the the day-to-day driving on the road.

I'm not unhappy with the stock ride ...it's just "OK" to me, but it's hard to know if there would be any improvement by replacing with good aftermarket shocks. I am on the fence about getting the Eibachs for the rear as I have read conflicting results on the forum.

OP
OP
VegasRanger

VegasRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 STX Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Damper Salesman
Thanks for your response. I found another post where you explained yourself.

My Ranger is a 4x2 and I have a 3" level in the front. Like you I mostly drive on-road with occasional off-rood in 2 wheel drive. I rarely have much weight in the bed, and I have yet to tow anything. I'm more concerned about improving the the day-to-day driving on the road.

I'm not unhappy with the stock ride ...it's just "OK" to me, but it's hard to know if there would be any improvement by replacing with good aftermarket shocks. I am on the fence about getting the Eibachs for the rear as I have read conflicting results on the forum.
You may want to check out the rough country shocks, they are cheap and I heard they are pretty smooth, just a smidge stiffer than stocks. May be a good balance. They’re only $50 each. I may try them in the future.
Sponsored