Eibach Pro Lift Kit Stage 1 vs Bilstein 1500 Adjustable Leveling Shock Kit

rang3rdngr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX2
Hi All. Does anyone have any recommendations between the Eibach Pro Lift Kit Stage 1 and the Bilstein 1500 Leveling Shock Kit. I don't plan to do much off-road with the Ranger at this time. Any thoughts?
Sponsored

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
Hi All. Does anyone have any recommendations between the Eibach Pro Lift Kit Stage 1 and the Bilstein 1500 Leveling Shock Kit. I don't plan to do much off-road with the Ranger at this time. Any thoughts?
my pref is bilstein. i have heard eibach is more street focused and bilstein more off road. I trust the bilsteins, they are solid name and good quality. that is based all on past experience with the brand and other trucks etc. i ordered a set of 5100s and they are not installed yet. im not anti eibach at all. in fact i think the two companies are in kahootz. some of the products look almost exactly the same and some of the bilstein packages come with coil springs made by eibach. i think either one will make you happy. several threads discussing them on r5g, dig around and see what other guys say that are running them.

OP
OP

rang3rdngr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX2
my pref is bilstein. i have heard eibach is more street focused and bilstein more off road. I trust the bilsteins, they are solid name and good quality. that is based all on past experience with the brand and other trucks etc. i ordered a set of 5100s and they are not installed yet. im not anti eibach at all. in fact i think the two companies are in kahootz. some of the products look almost exactly the same and some of the bilstein packages come with coil springs made by eibach. i think either one will make you happy. several threads discussing them on r5g, dig around and see what other guys say that are running them.

Thanks for the feedback. I found some great threads on the forum. I think I'm leaning towards the Bilsteins. I'm just torn if I should upgrade the springs while I'm at it or just leave it as is.

Deleted member 15875

Thanks for the feedback. I found some great threads on the forum. I think I'm leaning towards the Bilsteins. I'm just torn if I should upgrade the springs while I'm at it or just leave it as is.
What did you end up with?
Sponsored