First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 xlt ranger 62 galaxie
Occupation
Truck driver
Hey fellas! I purchased a set of Eibachs way back in march, and they are still sitting on the shelf. I have looked at ranger pics on here forever, and have only seen a couple that have used the 1.5 setting, and none that i remember anyways, that used the 3/4 inch setting. I am looking to approximate the Tremor stance, as i have a set of near new 265/70/17s tires that i had on my old avalanche. From what i have read on the forum, it seems as it is close to a 2-1 ratio on lifting the front of the ranger. I.e. if a spacer is 1 inch tall, the resulting lift would be 2 inch? I ask this as the Eibach has slots spaced at 5/8ths of an inch apart, so if i used what they called the 3/4 inch average lift slot, it is 5/8ths higher than the stock slot, which in theory should equate to a 1 1/4 lift. Just want to give it a little more clearance for poor forest service roads during hunting season, and still keep some rake for towing and not totally kill my fuel mileage. Thanks for any info or pics anyone can provide!
Sponsored

Joeiconic

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Here’s mine with a 1.2“ front lift and 265/70’s. This small lift didn’t impact my mpg’s at all, but I lost about 1.5 mpg when I added the tires, due to the added weight. And, only the tires add clearance, not the lift.

46436E7D-2179-4832-A92B-BE5E389FF641.jpeg

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
I have the .75 lift up front with their pro truck shock on a 19 xlt. It is a little bit short of level, leaving a slight rake to it which I preferred to straight level. This is the best side shot I have.

1639266978387.png

OP
OP

XLT and me

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Truck driver
Thanks so much for the info and pictures! That helps a lot. Both your trucks look great. I would like to keep a slight rake like yours. Mine is a 19 super crew also. Mine has an excessive nose down look, even when compared to other rangers for some reason. I was over at my dealership and they had 2 Tremors, and i loved how they looked, so i was hoping to set the Eibach"s so they were close to the way they sat. Right now i have 35" to center of front wheel well lip and 38-1/4 in rear. I put a 4 ft level on the running board and i have quite a bit of rake. Thanks again, really appreciate the replies!

dmenace1

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat SCrew FX4
Occupation
OTR Driver
Hi,
With the Eibachs adjustable struts, I set mine at the 2nd notch, which according to Eibach, each space is 3/4” so mine is set 2 1/4”. I measured from center axle the bottom fender and came out 1/2” higher on rear.
I hope this helps.

OP
OP

XLT and me

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Truck driver
Hi,
With the Eibachs adjustable struts, I set mine at the 2nd notch, which according to Eibach, each space is 3/4” so mine is set 2 1/4”. I measured from center axle the bottom fender and came out 1/2” higher on rear.
I hope this helps.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks Dennis!

RBLT

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Hey fellas! I purchased a set of Eibachs way back in march, and they are still sitting on the shelf. I have looked at ranger pics on here forever, and have only seen a couple that have used the 1.5 setting, and none that i remember anyways, that used the 3/4 inch setting. I am looking to approximate the Tremor stance, as i have a set of near new 265/70/17s tires that i had on my old avalanche. From what i have read on the forum, it seems as it is close to a 2-1 ratio on lifting the front of the ranger. I.e. if a spacer is 1 inch tall, the resulting lift would be 2 inch? I ask this as the Eibach has slots spaced at 5/8ths of an inch apart, so if i used what they called the 3/4 inch average lift slot, it is 5/8ths higher than the stock slot, which in theory should equate to a 1 1/4 lift. Just want to give it a little more clearance for poor forest service roads during hunting season, and still keep some rake for towing and not totally kill my fuel mileage. Thanks for any info or pics anyone can provide!
I set mine to 3/4" and satisfied with the look. Slight rake for load carrying etc.
IMG_20211203_155102.jpg
IMG_20211203_154911.jpg

OP
OP

XLT and me

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Truck driver
Truck looks great like that RBLT! Do you feel the 3/4 height is a noticable difference from stock? Still drive good? That is one thing i love about the ranger is how it tracks and steers going down the road, it drives like it is on rails. That is one reason why i was hesitant to change anything. With it's big rake, i feel i'm back in the 80's and it should have a set of Cragers and L60's on the rear end, instead of having a 4 wd truck!
Sponsored