• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Easy wiring solutions for lights etc.

MTB-BRUH

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Base
Occupation
Shop Manager
Well that’s pretty fancy, I went old fashioned and ran a few wires
Sponsored

Gino Munoz

First Name
Gino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
What?! Is the terminal tightened up correctly? I can't think of anything that would keep the truck from powering upo_O
I got had to unplug the battery terminal all they way for 10 seconds and now she’s back on.

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase

Dmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like an awesome solution to not having to run wires through firewall and buttons on dash. Anyone have a video on the installation process. Thanks.

mark_anderson_us

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 2020
Occupation
Software Developer
Ah right...the yellow is to be connected to an accessory power line (+), in my case, the marker lamp. That way, the power is only armed when you have the marker turned on and will not be accidentally powered up if there's radio interference...:)
what's a marker lamp?

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
what's a marker lamp?
The "park" lamp as they're sometimes called...first position on your headlamp switch that turns on the amber and red...I habitually drive with these on all the time for safety reasons...
Sponsored