First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger / 2018 Honda Civic EX 5 door
Occupation
Process Professional
Going into work this morning I kept hearing a low pitch buzz or something...killed the radio, turned off the HVAC...still heard it...gave it some beans...didn't change pitch...figured ah hell...wonder if its that dang active noise garbage...

But then it started getting louder....

Found the noise finally - clapped out 2014 Toyota Taco with a 2.7 (no V6 badge so this was a guess). And I MEAN CLAPPED OUT.

I will say this - that truck has mad respect from me...in the shape it was in and in the fast lane sounding like a herd of pissed off murder hornets.

D
Sponsored

Danager

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge
Occupation
Manager
Going into work this morning I kept hearing a low pitch buzz or something...killed the radio, turned off the HVAC...still heard it...gave it some beans...didn't change pitch...figured ah hell...wonder if its that dang active noise garbage...

But then it started getting louder....

Found the noise finally - clapped out 2014 Toyota Taco with a 2.7 (no V6 badge so this was a guess). And I MEAN CLAPPED OUT.

I will say this - that truck has mad respect from me...in the shape it was in and in the fast lane sounding like a herd of pissed off murder hornets.

D
Haha!

You are not allowed to refer to them as murder hornets anymore. For all future communications, kindly use Northern Giant Hornet.

Dereku

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Manager
Haha!

You are not allowed to refer to them as murder hornets anymore. For all future communications, kindly use Northern Giant Hornet.
Is murder too harsh of a word? George Carlin will be rolling in his grave over this. Soft nonsense…. Like Bono.

KJRR

First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon
I had the 'pleasure' of seeing a Chevy sporting a Carolina lean on the way home.
Sponsored