First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ranger Supercab (sold 12/19) , 2002 Honda CR-V
Occupation
Retired Firefighter III, Honolulu Fire Department
Finally got a VIN for my '20 SuperCab on order, supposedly it is scheduled to be built on or the week of 11/25/19.

Question for the forum members in Hawaii or the West coast states (WA,OR.CA), how long did it take for your special ordered Ranger after it was produced to arrive at your dealer?

I ask West coast members because shipping to Hawaii via PASHA ranges from 5-8 days, depending if the voyage originates in Oakland or San Diego. I can then gauge it's arrival in Honolulu.

Still find it amazing that Ford charges a flat rate shipping charge regardless of the mileage traveled for the vehicle needs to reach it's destination.

Not getting my hopes up here, just curious. I've allotted an estimated delivery date of Jan./Feb. 2020.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Nutty 5.0

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 LB Super Crew, 2012 GT500, 2015 VW GSW TDI
Vehicle Showcase
I’m hoping you see it much sooner than next year. Really excited you have a VIN! We’re still waiting on that but it sounds good if you who ordered a few months ago are seeing a build date.

OP
OP
Mokume

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ranger Supercab (sold 12/19) , 2002 Honda CR-V
Occupation
Retired Firefighter III, Honolulu Fire Department
I’m hoping you see it much sooner than next year. Really excited you have a VIN! We’re still waiting on that but it sounds good if you who ordered a few months ago are seeing a build date.
Thanks for the encouragement nutty
I placed the order on Aug. 20, it was subsequently uploaded to Ford on the 23rd. The dealer notified me about the VIN yesterday.
I've patiently waited since Ford announced that the Ranger was returning some 2+ years ago, a few more months is really inconsequential at this point.
it is my understanding that Ford will produce dealer stock units first, then retail orders after. This is entirely logical from a marketing standpoint.
Hopefully my truck will be unique for some period of time, it's a Rapid Red metallic Lariat SuperCab 4x2 with the FX-2 and chrome packages.
Hang in there, your VIN should be announced soon, keep us posted

BaGMaN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
USAF Retired
Question for the forum members in Hawaii or the West coast states (WA,OR.CA), how long did it take for your special ordered Ranger after it was produced to arrive at your dealer?
Mine took a week to build and around 2 1/2 weeks to get to the dealer.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Mine took 21 days to ship from MAP to Portland, OR
Sponsored