Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Oh thank God. lol My brain is still half asleep today and I thought so per a conversation a while back. ?
Dang- this looked to being prime for some kind of comment, now I'm just bummed!!?
Sponsored

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Hit 40 years married shortly after her cardiac arrest last August and a lot of things don't matter anymore(life is short) so that is when I got the tunes.
For sure.

Things like that either bring you together or tear you apart.

Our mentality as a couple changed very much after my wife's major medical issues a half decade ago. She's mostly all good now, hope all is well with you and yours.

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
For sure.

Things like that either bring you together or tear you apart.

Our mentality as a couple changed very much after my wife's major medical issues a half decade ago. She's mostly all good now, hope all is well with you and yours.
She was doing good until her defibrillator shocked her last week, so now back to square one with the fear of her heart stopping. o_O

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
She was doing good until her defibrillator shocked her last week, so now back to square one with the fear of her heart stopping. o_O
Damn, that's scary.

Keeping y'all in my thoughts.

mustang marty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger stx sabertooth , 04 stang ragtop 40th anvrs. , 66 stang fastback 2 plus 2
Occupation
A happy retired guy
Very scary my mother in law is probably getting a pacemaker to cure her heart problem . Wish you guys the best , the doctors will figure it out .

Cabose-1

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT FX2
Occupation
Student
Yeah, i hear it all the time, i dont like this or that why this....good thing its my pickup, not yours. Yeah, thats why i have a comfortable sofa in the living room. And a nice Ranger

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
I know it’s scary, but thankfully the defibrillator did it’s job.

2020FRL

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2014 Harley Tri Glide
Occupation
Retired
No spouse ... so, my fixed income makes 90% of the decisions. The other 10% is function.

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
Mrs. Motorpsychology is the Chief Procurement Officer in our household, she does all the bills, I'm on Outside Duty; vehicle care and grilling. We both tuck away money in physical envelopes for our pet projects; she for quilting, me for motorcycling related farkles, and we discuss major purchases

The biggest "mod" I had to get past her was convincing her that we really needed to trade our 2018 Escape in on a factory order Ranger, which I could've bought in the first place (wish we had, I love Hot Pepper Red), as we bought the Escape in 2019. After that, Tonneau cover & mudflaps, only rated "the look." She honestly liked the ride and seats in the Ranger and is genuinely looking forward to delivery.
Biggest mod of all.

Bud

First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL supper cab 2019 Volt 99 XK8 Jaguar
Occupation
Sailor
Many years ago I came home with a brand new Fiat X19 that I bought with out any input from my wife. I still have the scars and I never did that again. I was looking at old Rangers, and she talked me into a new one. I am glad she did I really like my truck. We are coming up on our 63rd year of marriage, so I guess I survived the Fiat.

Ranger Dave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Store Manager
I’m super lucky, because my Wife loves cars and trucks as much as I do... I mean, the day I brought it home, she asked me what exhaust I was thinking about getting installed. Here’s the other cool thing- I have my credit cards and she has Hers- the deal is: buy anything you want, just don’t ask me to make your payments! Works out great- no “honey do” list to have to complete if I hope to but - whatever

Johnv1991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
My fiancée keeps telling me to just order the tune already, probably because she’s tired of hearing me talk about it but overall she really doesn’t care what I do or buy for the truck. She actually enjoys driving it a lot.

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Many years ago I came home with a brand new Fiat X19 that I bought with out any input from my wife. I still have the scars and I never did that again. I was looking at old Rangers, and she talked me into a new one. I am glad she did I really like my truck. We are coming up on our 63rd year of marriage, so I guess I survived the Fiat.
Were the scars from the Fiat or the wife? :LOL:

Fix It Again Tomorrow, Fix It Again Tony, Fragile Incompetent Automotive Transport.
Sponsored