Does anyone make a straight honeycomb ABS front grill?

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
All I can find right now is AFN in this design area, however I'd prefer more of a smaller honeycomb design like the sides of the factory XLT front grill. The other options are metal and I'm not paying $600+ for a front grill that is more like a brotruck design than honeycomb.

I'm taking off my raptor style grill to go back to my factory grill (with a few mods to it), but I'm still on the hunt for the before mentioned design.

2019-Ranger-2-1.jpg
Sponsored

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
$377 and that’s not even shipped! ?

I was thinking the same thing myself. There is steel or aluminum screen you can get pretty close to this. It’s pretty thin though and I wasn’t sure if metal would be problematic for the sensor behind it. Eventually we’re going to find something. Much like my buddies F150 Raptor grille

AF0E503C-6457-4D03-87A8-D208D340A02C.jpeg

DanaBovender

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
From the Florida Panhandle Residing in Germany
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Supercrew 4x4
Occupation
Gov Employee
$377 and that’s not even shipped! ?

I was thinking the same thing myself. There is steel or aluminum screen you can get pretty close to this. It’s pretty thin though and I wasn’t sure if metal would be problematic for the sensor behind it. Eventually we’re going to find something. Much like my buddies F150 Raptor grille

AF0E503C-6457-4D03-87A8-D208D340A02C.jpeg
That price is for all he is selling. I bet I can get the grill for less. He's asking $337 USD for all of it.
the design is a Ranger Raptor Grill. I can ask if you want and would be happy to ship it from my APO address.

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
That price is for all he is selling. I bet I can get the grill for less. He's asking $337 USD for all of it.
the design is a Ranger Raptor Grill. I can ask if you want and would be happy to ship it from my APO address.
It’s probably only going to fit up in a ROTW Ranger. NA are slightly different in fit up. It would be close but most likely not fit
Sponsored