First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Retired
If I am understanding what you want (which is highly possible I am not), you could cut the AMP board to the length you want with a simple cut off saw, it is just an extruded piece of AL with a continuous channel.

You would have to look under and see if there was a mount location mid point along the body (or make your own with a Rivnut like affair). You could make it as short or long as you want.

Bad news is each side would end up costing like $850. :(

OP
OP
OFC Ranger

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
If I am understanding what you want (which is highly possible I am not), you could cut the AMP board to the length you want with a simple cut off saw, it is just an extruded piece of AL with a continuous channel.

You would have to look under and see if there was a mount location mid point along the body (or make your own with a Rivnut like affair). You could make it as short or long as you want.

Bad news is each side would end up costing like $850. :(
Yea I don't want to pay for a full piece product only to cut it up. I would like to have 4 smaller motors that connect to there own individual single steps below each of 4 doors.

Guess its something to add to my fabrication honey-do list.

deleriumtremor

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Retired
Yea I don't want to pay for a full piece product only to cut it up. I would like to have 4 smaller motors that connect to there own individual single steps below each of 4 doors.

Guess its something to add to my fabrication honey-do list.
Totally understand. I just reordered my AMP steps, breathtaking when you see the charge on your credit card bill. Wow.
Sponsored