Does a wrap exist for the area around the wheels?

TechnicallyReal

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer / IT Admin
Hey guys,

I am interested in getting a matte black (or dark grey) wrap of some sort for the area around the wheels as pointed out in the image below. Does anyone know if it exists, what it would be called exactly, or where to buy it?

1619126925893.png

I like the idea of having another shade and finish there, to mimic the style I see with a lot of other trucks of other colors. Eg:
1619127004077.png

Cheers
Sponsored

Chappy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4x2
I'm sure a body shop can wrap it for you. Not sure of a retail product aside from fender flares, but that's not exactly what you asked for.

Honestly, I'd just buy a $5 can of black Plasti Dip and some cheap trash bags and paint it. It's easy and peels right off if you don't like it.

OP
OP
TechnicallyReal

TechnicallyReal

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat 4x4
Occupation
I'm sure a body shop can wrap it for you. Not sure of a retail product aside from fender flares, but that's not exactly what you asked for.

Honestly, I'd just buy a $5 can of black Plasti Dip and some cheap trash bags and paint it. It's easy and peels right off if you don't like it.
Why didn't I think of that... I used to have some around here. I might just try that.

I could do the rims at the same time..

OP
OP
TechnicallyReal

TechnicallyReal

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat 4x4
Occupation

Chappy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4x2
Why didn't I think of that... I used to have some around here. I might just try that.

I could do the rims at the same time..
You might take a look at dipyourcar.com, they've come out with a lot of new colors, now, beyond just flat black. some even look close to auto paint.

Steve23

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Software Engineer
I was avoiding flares since I thought that they were all pretty big, but there are some subtle ones on there that I would consider if they weren't so expensive. Hmm
You can get ones that look exactly like the second photo. Ford accessories has a bunch of the smaller ones

TN Ranger

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electricain
I'm pretty sure you can order them from Ford in black. Being they are on the black appearance package. Ask Benny on the Levington tread. He's quite helpful