Did some fishing on the beach… Ranger runs the sand like a champ.

lazynorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Crew Cab XLT FX4
Occupation
Public Health
Hey @deanman do you recall the length of your crossbars atop your canopy? I've got both my truck and a canopy order (with tracks installed) incoming, trying to decide between 54" and 59" crossbars. I'd like at least 6" of overhang past the mounting feet, in case I want to try to mount my skinny Yakima Skybox and a couple kayaks. Long enough to do that, but not so long as to whack my head as I walk around the truck.

OP
OP
deanman

deanman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Sport XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Hey @deanman do you recall the length of your crossbars atop your canopy? I've got both my truck and a canopy order (with tracks installed) incoming, trying to decide between 54" and 59" crossbars. I'd like at least 6" of overhang past the mounting feet, in case I want to try to mount my skinny Yakima Skybox and a couple kayaks. Long enough to do that, but not so long as to whack my head as I walk around the truck.
Hey there - I am not 100% sure but will find out and let you know!

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
Looks like it was a great day on the beach for surf fishing. Your pup looks like it was enjoying the day too!

Last edited:
OP
OP
deanman

deanman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Sport XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like it was a great day on the beach for surf fishing. You pup looks like it was enjoying the day too!
The pup always loves it! best day ever - i live on the beach so we get out at least 3 times a day - she is living her best life!