First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Trapper
The Front Multi Mount Panel from Desert Does It looks like an interesting piece of kit. Anyone tried it yet?

“This Multi Mount Panel (MMP) mounts to the front of the driver or passenger seat in your Ford Ranger. The MMP allows for quick access to frequently used tools or emergency equipment such as Flashlights, Fire Extinguishers, Handguns, Axes, Knives, or tool rolls.”

0ACAE6E5-37B8-4F6D-B75B-14F968014F5E.jpeg
42DB7D5D-36AC-4F0A-A105-C36476085D57.jpeg
Sponsored

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Interesting.

My first thought is that it might place whatever you have mounted there in the way if your seat is set to the rear some. Looking at that pic I couldn't comfortably mount a fire extinguisher there.

Might be a good option for shorter folks though.

OP
OP

FlyingMonkey435

First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Trapper
My first thought is that it might place whatever you have mounted there in the way if your seat is set to the rear some. Looking at that pic I couldn't comfortably mount a fire extinguisher there.
Yeah, I had the same concern. I drive with my seat pushed all the way back and figured a fire extinguisher would be cumbersome, but maybe a MagLight. I also thought I could mount the fire extinguisher under the passenger seat.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Yeah, I had the same concern. I drive with my seat pushed all the way back and figured a fire extinguisher would be cumbersome, but maybe a MagLight. I also thought I could mount the fire extinguisher under the passenger seat.
Passenger seat wouldn't be better for the bulkier stuff for sure.
Sponsored