First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all.

Personally just curious about a dent on my truck.

I got in the truck and went for a test drive and did a once over and noticed a dent.

After purchasing the sales guy had a paintless dent removal guy try to pop it out. He got it 70% of the way there (and left some scratches near the back window).

Curious to see if anyone else had the same dent.

InkedIMG_2519_LI.jpg
Sponsored

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Hello all.

Personally just curious about a dent on my truck.

I got in the truck and went for a test drive and did a once over and noticed a dent.

After purchasing the sales guy had a paintless dent removal guy try to pop it out. He got it 70% of the way there (and left some scratches near the back window).

Curious to see if anyone else had the same dent.

InkedIMG_2519_LI.jpg
I don’t have it and haven’t noticed it on any other trucks.

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
Ironic....

We test drove a Saber XL SuperCab 4x4 at Phil Long Ford in Colorado Springs, Colorado.... my wife noticed a dent in the c-pillar also.
I bought my 2001 Ranger Edge Plus at Phil Long in CS. Are they still screwing their dealer emblem to the tailgate ? When I got mine home back then, I noticed they used screws.....not happy. So I called and talked to the service manager and asked if I put an accessory that used little screws, would that void the warranty and he replied "Yes, it would". So I asked him how can THEY drill holes in a brand new vehicle and use screws to attach their dealer emblem....silence. I took my tailgate back and had them remove, fill, and repaint the tailgate.

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
Are they still screwing their dealer emblem to the tailgate ?
I have no idea. We called ahead, told them we were interested in this truck. When we arrived for a test drive the truck was filthy, inside and out. After a test drive we just decided if they presented this "new" truck, for sale, in such a despicable state, what else was wrong with it?
Sponsored