Sponsored

Joeiconic

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
About five years ago I installed low-e windows in my house. They are very dark and reflective from the outside looking in. There are a couple of species of birds that aggressively fight their reflection by pecking on the windows. This of course leads to them pooping all over the windows and generally becoming a nuisance. So, I got me a nice break barrel pellet gun and - yada, yada, yada - I don’t have the problem any more. ?

Fordup

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Lariat Crew , 1966 Chevrolet Biscayne
Occupation
Retired YouTube Creator
Well the Chinese now know this guy has a shotgun, and where he lives.
Plus they have personal info on everyone here that clicks on the link plus a cookie on your device to track online activity. Tictoc links should never be clicked on.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Plus they have personal info on everyone here that clicks on the link plus a cookie on your device to track online activity. Tictoc links should never be clicked on.
What's worse is they (our government) banned Ticktok from all US House official devises. I know there's a bill out there to try and ban Ticktok from the US but I highly doubt anything will come of it. :rolleyes:

Fordup

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Lariat Crew , 1966 Chevrolet Biscayne
Occupation
Retired YouTube Creator
What's worse is they (our government) banned Ticktok from all US House official devises. I know there's a bill out there to try and ban Ticktok from the US but I highly doubt anything will come of it. :rolleyes:
Tictok is a learning tool for Chinese children in China but in America it's completely different content to dumb kids down and one of the most powerful data miners in the world.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Tictok is a learning tool for Chinese children in China but in America it's completely different content to dumb kids down and one of the most powerful data miners in the world.
I've heard that before from a few others but really didn't want to believe it. They say there's different algorithms for the US than there is in China. Personally I think all those social media platforms have ruined us and will/are the death of this country. Sad this is what our country is becoming and they're letting it happen!

Blmpkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ranger

Learning? Communists don't want their subordinates to learn. Probably more of a brainwashing tool.... ironically.... like it is here lol.
Sponsored