Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Bryan,

Margie and I are keeping a set of cool heads, and instead of hoarding Toilet paper, we are prudently using the following procedure. For every trip to the toilet, we are issuing each other only one segment of TP. Our usage has plumeted. Only downside is that our friends are not visiting us anymore....small price to pay for being protected from COVID-19 by efficient use of TP!

best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired
Sponsored

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Double your efficiency:

Only use TP every other trip.

Also assists in keeping people out of your personal space.

BButah

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4 (Saber)
Hi Bryan,

Margie and I are keeping a set of cool heads, and instead of hoarding Toilet paper, we are prudently using the following procedure. For every trip to the toilet, we are issuing each other only one segment of TP. Our usage has plumeted. Only downside is that our friends are not visiting us anymore....small price to pay for being protected from COVID-19 by efficient use of TP!

best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired
Hi Phil!

I mentioned your brilliant conservation strategy to my wife.

She kicked me out of the house to search for the elusive TP.

Anything to drive the Ranger, right?

I drove around the entire valley.... not a roll to be found!

Came home with this:

6EAE5179-E853-4732-8680-B4C08EB0EC12.jpeg

How’d I do? ?

DHMag

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Crew cab, 22 Wrangler Willys
In regards to the mass panic, a fellow coworker who does plays the market bought stock in surgical mask manufacturers, sold em 10 days later, made $22k.

As for my opinion...ain't skeered. My downfall might be my smoking, but I started taking some vitamins to aide my immune system. I'm not around people much, just machines.

Robanno

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford ranger
People just need to relax! Wash hands, be diligent and try not to touch your face, be cautious around the older folks just in case you have the bug. BUT, live your life. This too shall pass.
Rob
Oh, and just brought home new Lariat Ranger this afternoon.
Rapid red, fx4,sport package.
Now the add-ons start.

Chris D Hall

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 and Edge
Occupation
Network Operations Manager
The internet will hold, businesses will use less bandwidth... probably be more netflix streaming so in the highly unlikely case we didn't have the infrastructure bandwidth to handle it they could just turn off the 4k option and boom tons of bandwidth left. No sports to stream... as for the COVID19 it's a highly infectious virus and while the mortality rate looks high I think that stat will drop dramatically. Right now we have mainly tested people that presented somewhat severe symptoms. Many thousands likely got mildly sick and never knew they had it. We'll see if that holds true.

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ranger Supercab (sold 12/19) , 2002 Honda CR-V
Occupation
Retired Firefighter III, Honolulu Fire Department
And mortgage rate are at all time low...time to refinance...less than 3%:like:
I've already filed the necessary documents for a re-fi, supposedly 2.8%

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ranger Supercab (sold 12/19) , 2002 Honda CR-V
Occupation
Retired Firefighter III, Honolulu Fire Department
People just need to relax! Wash hands, be diligent and try not to touch your face, be cautious around the older folks just in case you have the bug. BUT, live your life. This too shall pass.
Rob
Oh, and just brought home new Lariat Ranger this afternoon.
Rapid red, fx4,sport package.
Now the add-ons start.
Congrats!
Remember though, pics or it didn't happen bud....

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
Anyone find it strange that the virus is just now discovered? The Chinese have been eating that garbage from that area for a very long time. It showing up now is weird. I wouldnt put it past their own government did it. The media is going to suck every drop of blood drama they can. The more panic they can create, the better their ratings will follow. They really love bad things to happen. Im sure Trump will be blamed for everything that goes wrong, its all single minded people can comprehend.

US media is absolute trash.

Professoriate

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Adidas trail runners
Anyone find it strange that the virus is just now discovered? The Chinese have been eating that garbage from that area for a very long time. It showing up now is weird. I wouldnt put it past their own government did it. The media is going to suck every drop of blood drama they can. The more panic they can create, the better their ratings will follow. They really love bad things to happen. Im sure Trump will be blamed for everything that goes wrong, its all single minded people can comprehend.

US media is absolute trash.
Since you ask, I personally couldn’t disagree with each and all of your conjectures and statements more profoundly, but at least we all share a love for the Ranger. Probably other things too, like love of country and care for our communities. Hope these commonalities can shine through now more than ever, because if our disagreements prevail at a time like this, good luck to us all.

Dmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Hope people were buying stocks yesterday as recommended. Same guy saying sell some stocks in early February as well. Retired CFP not even 40. Cheers . :)

$VIX closed at 75.5 yesterday, 4th highest close ever. In every instance from similar levels, $SPX rallied by +10% immediately & over just 1 or 2 days #Markets (datatrek)

808matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Sport Package, 2015 f450 Bucket Truck
Since you ask, I personally couldn’t disagree with each and all of your conjectures and statements more profoundly, but at least we all share a love for the Ranger. Probably other things too, like love of country and care for our communities. Hope these commonalities can shine through now more than ever, because if our disagreements prevail at a time like this, good luck to us all.
It’s kinda sad where you hear it from the horses mouth himself saying this and that..... telling lies and bullshiting. Yet his loyal followers when asked about certain facts can’t come back with a legit answer. Only the, have an open mind or its obamas fault. this forum is making Tacomaworld seem tame. I recall pming a member to simply give me reasons why trump is so great, could not get one answer but to “have an open mind”

808matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Sport Package, 2015 f450 Bucket Truck
The one great thing about this president is he crashed the market to were I can finally refinance! go trump lmfas

Dmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Could say the same about Obama. Couldn’t understand why he was given a pass from the criticism when he seemed like a terrible president. Criminal/prison reform nope. That was trump. Ending wars abroad/bringing troops home/getting our allies to pay for our help. Obama. No, sorry trump. Obama couldn’t grow the economy over 2%... I could go on. Compare apples to apples and it’s a no brainer who has gotten more done for America. I have no political affiliation and it seems very obvious people who hate trump look at his personal issues vs what he’s done. Where Obama was considered a saint and didn’t do much with the platform. Whether you like rangers or not if you’re going to bad mouth the sitting president don’t expect others to agree or respect its better to say nothing. I’ll end my point there.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.