• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

CONQUER GREY PICS BY AUTOLIFE THAILAND

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2020 HPP Mustang, 2006 GMC Sierra, 2015 Suzuki King Quad, 2006 883/ 1200 Sportster conversion
Occupation
Retired

MrKnowitall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR
What he said!
Really nice to see the contrast by having the same trim and color in both generations. Can't wait to see some official info...

Scooter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Comet, 2011 Ford Ranger
Occupation
--Machinist
Just painful for us in North America. I guess we will get teased for something we cannot get for a while.
Good to see the Concrete Gray has not disappeared.

Last edited:
OP
OP

CHIBANE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.2 WILDTRACK
I tested the demo car at Ford today on the road.
the power is there , not brutal delivery but damn this thing pulls hard.
Sadly the shock are on the soft side and it might be an issue at high speed. Also Brakes felt weak to stop this bullet.
It s a really nice package overall and i don t think about anything matching this on the market.

Sponsored

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
I tested the demo car at Ford today on the road.
the power is there , not brutal delivery but damn this thing pulls hard.
Sadly the shock are on the soft side and it might be an issue at high speed. Also Brakes felt weak to stop this bullet.
It s a really nice package overall and i don t think about anything matching this on the market.
Thanks for that review. I was actually a little worried about the breaking power for stopping such a fast and heavy machine. Hopefully, it won't be too harsh for daily driving in socal traffic.

Progeny2021

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2020 Chrysler 300s 5.7L
Occupation
Retired/Manufacturing
Just painful for us in North America. I guess we will get teased for something we cannot get for a while.
Good to see the Concrete Gray has not disappeared.

I'm glad other markets are working the production bugs out for us!

Scooter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
--Machinist
I think Ford has stuck with the 3.70 Gears in the Ranger Raptor Rear. Just woindering what the Ranger Raptor has for a front axle. Here's what a NA 5G Ranger has, Dana Spicer M210 Rear Axle. The 5G ran a Dana M190 for front axle. Rated to be good to 32" tires, ala the Tremor. I think the Raptor runs 33 " tires, correct me if I am wrong. What's the Raptors Axle size. I kinda like its not so extreme as the Bronco Raptor. Sasquatch packaged + 37" tires. The direction of the vehicles by Ford is Cool. Yes Ford racing in Mexico for years has paid of. BAJA 1000.
PreRunner. Rock Crawling is not its direction.

Scooter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
--Machinist
I laughed. Looked up PreRunner. MotorTrend had a great blurb.

"Arguably the most popular truck for building into a prerunner is the 1983 to 2011 Ford Ranger. Not only did these trucks make up the bulk of sportsman race trucks, but they were also inexpensive to both buy and modify. The next most popular model of truck is the Toyota Tacoma. Even though the Tacoma was more expensive than a Ranger, they were also very popular to both race and pre-run with. Higher budget race teams would often opt for the Ford F-150, as they have larger cabs and engines than the Ranger; however, the cost to build climbs exponentially."

Ford Ranger CONQUER GREY PICS BY AUTOLIFE THAILAND Ford Pre Runner

Scooter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
--Machinist
I still have the last year of the 2011 Ranger 2.3L motor . Must have a standard tranny. 145 Hp. You were not going to offer that in 4 WD.
So basic. Roll up windows an XL. Easy to work on.

I still believe the 2.3L, 4 Cylinder block came from the Pinto. 1972 Pinto . Mazda helped Ford to design a 4 valve per cylinder Head. Thus my engine has a modern head.

I will save and maintain my Ranger. Please Ford NA. Let's get the Pride in the MN Wayne factory. Stabilizing the production of the Bronco and Ranger.

6G NA Baby ! let's Go !!!!

US RangerRaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modded Focus RS, '21Ranger Tremor