Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Cat herder
Vehicle Showcase
They look great. Honestly my biggest gripe is the wheels/tires used in the shots. Those are definitely not offroading wheels/tires, they're blingy mall wheels. Which in my mind throws the whole kit out of whack. Maybe it's just how my brain works but the presence of one, throws off the other.

By itself though? It's killer and I super want it.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
They cost half as much as other similar options. Gotta put in that sweat equity.

Stephen

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Logistics
The rear high clearance would look great great with some fender flares and Methods. Almost worth cutting the bedsides to get similar protection as the popular Tacoma high clearance bumpers.

DT444T

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Sport 4x4 Lariat - Saber
Occupation
I'm fly. I'm pilot.
I wouldn't want those "bed protection hoops" on the rear sides, either. Looks pretty cool, overall. Just not for me.

LOL and this joke:

' Optional recessed 2″ hitch receiver for a clean look and further clearance gains (Not rated for towing due to DIY welding) '

Wasatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Supercab
If you come from (even a beginner) welding background, the bumpers are a great deal.

-The metal comes prepped and ready to weld (a huge advantage and time saver if you have experience in fabrication)

-You get to personalize and customize the bumper exact to your vehicle, ensuring a perfect fit.

-It's less than half the cost of a complete bumper. You can purchase BOTH bumpers and still save a few hundred dollars over most front winch bumpers.

As for the hitch rating, the HC rear is compatible with the existing factory hitch. Also, they cannot claim it's rated for towing as they are not the ones welding it, you are!

I think it's refreshing to see DIY options. Fabrication and welding is fun and very rewarding. I encourage folks to check out the dozens of YouTube videos of people who welded up their bumpers. Most are using budget flux machine and get great results!

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
Looks decent, I'd like to see a rear bumper with a spare tire carrier that looks good with a mostly stock truck.

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Damn. I want this, with the spare tire carrier! I'm even willing to preform the surgery on the bedside! I just don't want to pay for it. ?

FordSpeed

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger FX4 Supercrew
Welder's lego kit lol They look alright. I don't have any welding skills as of yet, so this wouldn't be an option for me. Seem kinda pricy for something that needs so much completion work, but I compared to Move Bumpers, which sells similar weld together kits, and the prices are pretty similar. I still hope an ARB bumper is in my truck's future.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Damn. I want this, with the spare tire carrier! I'm even willing to preform the surgery on the bedside! I just don't want to pay for it. ?
That's the problem with most of the cool shit!
Sponsored