• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Tennessee Clearwater Lamps

kieefer

First Name
keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2WD SuperCab - 97 BMW M3
Occupation
Retired
These lamps are super bright and expensive.

This kit is actually for a Yamaha FJR which includes brackets for this particular bike. I bought the bike used and I won't use them with my style of riding and location. I also don't like how they look on the bike.

I thought about putting them on my truck but again, I probably won't use them.
I expected the FJR/motorcycle crowd might snap them up but I've had no takers. Lightly used and look new.

I'll offer them here in case there's any interest. Someone might can modify the FJR brackets to use on their truck or make your own or see what Clearwater offers as far as brackets.

https://www.clearwaterlights.com/products/erica

• 60 watts consumption each (on high)
  • 3.73" diameter
  • 6000+ lumens each
  • 17 ounces
  • Fully dimmable
  • Custom tooled optics
  • CNC machined
The "cover kit" is thick yellow film to make them fog lamps.

$725 shipped in USA, PayPal works (add fees)

IMG_4142.JPG
DSC05855.JPG
Sponsored

ProtonDecay

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Retired
I might be interested. I have Erica lights on my K1600B and love them.

Are you able to describe and maybe post pics of the switching & control setup for the FJR (connection, Pot and Harness - I.e. which of the special installation bits besides the mounting brackets are you including)?

Is it a straightforward manual control unit I can run into the cab, or is the FJR setup something more complex?

OP
OP
kieefer

kieefer

First Name
keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I might be interested. I have Erica lights on my K1600B and love them.

Are you able to describe and maybe post pics of the switching & control setup for the FJR (connection, Pot and Harness - I.e. which of the special installation bits besides the mounting brackets are you including)?

Is it a straightforward manual control unit I can run into the cab, or is the FJR setup something more complex?
What you see in that kit you linked is included except B151 & B66 and the FJR mirror brackets replace those parts.

You'll have an on-off switch B821 and a dimmer switch B709 and both were mounted on the left side fairing near the glove box. The setup on the bike was using low beam as daylight driving lights with the dimmer turned down low. When high beam was on you had full power.

There's quite a bit of wire for the lamps that I'm pretty sure would reach the cab. Probably enough wiring for the switches if you find a close source for switched power.
The instruction book pamphlet is very clear.

Thanks for your interest.

ProtonDecay

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Retired
Thanks for the quick reply. Sounds good. Pls message me your Paypal and I'll send the funds.

OP
OP
kieefer

kieefer

First Name
keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired