Christmas Present For Spouse

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
I bought my husband a small refrigerator for his workshop (at our other property, not at the house) for Christmas. It was in an unmarked box and he saw it. Got all excited. Ranted and raved on and on about how he just knew it was Rhino Ramps. Rhino Ramps??? Never heard of them. ?Those two words have never even come out of his mouth.:oops: So, of course, you know, I just had to look up Rhino Ramps and order him some. Dang it! Maybe I can try that. Say I just know that gift under the tree is a pair of diamond earrings?;):crackup::turkey:
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tracy Bowman

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
its a man thing Tracey

many of us learned through evolution the trick of mind games.

he knows its a fridge.
he also knows if he plays the right card he will get the other gift too.

smart man. He's definitely a man of quality DNA, and you are catching on
Right you are, RP! :crackup:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I bought my husband a small refrigerator for his workshop (at our other property, not at the house) for Christmas. It was in an unmarked box and he saw it. Got all excited. Ranted and raved on and on about how he just knew it was Rhino Ramps. Rhino Ramps??? Never heard of them. ?Those two words have never even come out of his mouth.:oops: So, of course, you know, I just had to look up Rhino Ramps and order him some.

Dang it! Maybe I can try that.
So you're going to leave the pictures of your crooked parking on here so he can get you parking lessons? :LOL:?

Sorry, but you really walked right into that one. ?

OP
OP
Tracy Bowman

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So…guess what arrived today? In an unmarked box? Husband guessed easily enough. “There’s my Rhino Ramps!”, says he.:facepalm: That rascal!:crackup:

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
I bought my husband a small refrigerator for his workshop (at our other property, not at the house) for Christmas. It was in an unmarked box and he saw it. Got all excited. Ranted and raved on and on about how he just knew it was Rhino Ramps. Rhino Ramps??? Never heard of them. ?Those two words have never even come out of his mouth.:oops: So, of course, you know, I just had to look up Rhino Ramps and order him some. Dang it! Maybe I can try that. Say I just know that gift under the tree is a pair of diamond earrings?;):crackup::turkey:
Last year my wife ordered me a really nice locking rifle case, unfortunately it wasn't in a plain brown box (even the shape gave it away) the ups guy handed if to me and I walked in and told her a gift arrived ?

I am having jewelry made for her to match earrings I had made, I plan to wrap that little box in several boxes and let her work for it. We agreed on stocking stuffers only since I'm getting her new cabinets this month.

JesseS

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, Jayco 26' Class A
Occupation
Retired, work is a four letter word.
My wife is easy to buy for, she is not a Jewel collector, nor a clothes horse, but she loves her sewing and crafting hobbies (and if you think THAT isn't an expensive hobby try a $5K sewing machine, and she has 3) so a gift card from JoAnn's fabrics or Viking is king, or the newest Cricut designer machine I did get her (she isn't on here), also a gift card to Victoria's Secret :clap:

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager

Sharky

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger 2015 Ford Focus 1934 model 40
Occupation
retired
I must be doing something wrong. a number of Christmas` ago, I
bought my wife a nice gun I had been admiring. when she opened
that gift I got that "look" ! :shock:

what saved me from the dog house, I also had gotten her some jewelry.
plus a hint for something else for her at about the same cost of that fine gun.
I swear, you just cant please a woman !!!!!!

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
Got my wife 2 Super Nana t-shirts, a Nana Stocking, a 5oz Merry Christmas Silver Bullion, Bunny Slippers, and a Potato Ricer…and a bag of bows to put on the EBay wrappers …(and some other little stuffs )

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tracy Bowman

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hoping that Santa is good to you Tracy.
Thank you! I’m pretty easy. Don’t really need anything, but I LOVE surprising people on Christmas morning! ?

OP
OP
Tracy Bowman

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I must be doing something wrong. a number of Christmas` ago, I
bought my wife a nice gun I had been admiring. when she opened
that gift I got that "look" ! :shock:

what saved me from the dog house, I also had gotten her some jewelry.
plus a hint for something else for her at about the same cost of that fine gun.
I swear, you just cant please a woman !!!!!!
My husband always gets me things he believes I can use. Some examples of presents I’ve received - all very useful.:oops: A comb, an extension cord, fire logs, 12 pk of Diet Dr. Pepper, boom box(some of you will remember what that is:)), and my favorite Jelly Bellies. It’s never boring on Christmas morning!:inlove: I’m not materialistic - I was kidding about the diamond earrings.;). I’ve also received numerous tools over the years.:shock:

OP
OP
Tracy Bowman

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok, before ya’ll think my husband is terrible, believe me, I lack for nothing. He makes sure that anything I want, I get. It’s just that I really don’t need anything, and I’m also not big into jewelry and it’s best I pick my own clothes out. If it were up to him, I’d be running around in black stretch pants only (that’s another story :facepalm: ).:crackup:

KJRR

First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon
I always struggle with gifts for my wife. I mean after all she already has me, what more could she want or need? :LOL:
I usually guess what I'm getting or run across where she hid it. Like this year, she hid my gift in the garage. Really!? :facepalm:
Now I have to act surprised Christmas morning.

Dgc333

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
My husband always gets me things he believes I can use. Some examples of presents I’ve received - all very useful.:oops: A comb, an extension cord, fire logs, 12 pk of Diet Dr. Pepper, boom box(some of you will remember what that is:)), and my favorite Jelly Bellies. It’s never boring on Christmas morning!:inlove: I’m not materialistic - I was kidding about the diamond earrings.;). I’ve also received numerous tools over the years.:shock:
I have been married for 33 years. Approaching our first Christmas my wife mentioned the vacuum I brought to the marriage was getting tired. I suggested I would get her one for Christmas. It was at that point she told me in no uncertain terms that if I wanted a long and happy life she had better not ever get an appliance as a gift for any occasion. I have lived by that rule and have had 33 years and counting of happiness. ?
Sponsored