First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
Is this true???????????????????????? What should we do about this?
https://defiantamerica.com/fbi-report-china-caught-smuggling-deadly-sars-mers-viruses-into-the-u-s/
https://conservativeus.com/fbi-report-china-caught-smuggling-sars-mers-into-us/
https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2020/03/china-caught-smuggling-sarsmers-us-daniel-greenfield/
https://nwostop.com/2020/03/31/fast...ing-viable-sars-mers-viruses-into-us-airport/

Important EDIT: I DO NOT support these sites in anyway, they where just the first that popped up in my search. I have no idea how legit they are and who their creators are. I only posted these so you could see people are talking about this. The question was, is it true?
Sponsored

Last edited:

ldr01rl

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
It doesn't matter if it's true or not. It's a matter of the type of person you are to your neighbor, the elderly crossing the street, the pregnant woman standing up, the disabled veteran, those in a position of authority, the example you set for others to follow.

Since this country was formed we've had radicals foreign and domestic beating at our door, coming in invited, it under the wall. Don't let the internet conspirators get the best of you. Today events are here. It's what part you are contributing.....

This pandemic needs to be put into realism. As Ron Johnson; "Encouraging Americans to “put things in perspective,” Johnson offered mortality statistics from causes other than coronavirus". If we can't do that we're letting our fears get to us.

langlais

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford ranger 2019 xlt scab
Dont know but I dont thrust them. They lied when it started so they made thing worst by not telling the rest of the world. And what to say now about their low number of sick and death vs the rest of thw world... liars.

Philb

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
I have friends in both China and Russia. In both of these countries there were similar stories except it was the USA spreading the virus. Educated people throughout the world know these stories only have one purpose which is to spread hate. Total BS and shame on the original poster for taking the bait and spreading this.

LNK_Keff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat sport 501 magnetic gray, 2018 Volvo XC90 T5, 1963 Chevrolet Impala 2 door coupe
Occupation
Logistics Manager
I have friends in both China and Russia. In both of these countries there were similar stories except it was the USA spreading the virus. Educated people throughout the world know these stories only have one purpose which is to spread hate. Total BS and shame on the original poster for taking the bait and spreading this.
There's NO disputing it originated in China. Yeah, maybe the OP was sucked in with his chosen media sources but you're being pretty judgmental in shaming him. There's a been no shortage of propaganda being spread both domestically and internationally and it's hard to separate the truth from the chaff. And good for you in having friends in China and Russia. That certainly proves you're worldly.

OP
OP
viperwolf

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
Well I watched an episode of Tim Pool and he was talking about this, so I just googled(duckduckgo) it and several things came up with the same report. Which is why I was asking if everyone thought it was true.
If the the subject at hand (which it seems) offensive and makes people upset, I would please request moderators delete the thread. I will delete it myself if someone can tell me how.
Sponsored