DauphDaddy

First Name
H
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Hello all,

I didn't know if I should post this in electronics or Interior Mods. I know where I want to install my CB, the problem is that I don't know how to remove the center console to hide the wiring. My previous vehicle was fairly easy but not with the ranger.

Has anyone removed the center console? Know how to or have a video to show? Please let me know as that's the only thing that's stopping me from a functional CB radio in the Ranger. Thanks!!

CB radio.jpg
Sponsored

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
Nobody replied because we're all trying to figure out the same thing in another thread about installing the terrain management and trail control buttons. My guess is you get the insert out of the section that has the arm rest in it, and there will be a bunch of bolts, next you would pull the bezel off that goes around the gear lever, and there will be some bolts in there too. Take a watch at the other thread, if I figure out how to get it out I will post a video.

Here's what I'm going to use as a reference. It's an ROW Ranger, but it should work.

http://newranger.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10764 I'm not sure I'm allowed to post this link, but if not, I can try and link to the imgur pages instead.

Last edited: