First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
If you have a reciprocating saw I’m sure you could get through the 4 bars at the end and still pull that thing out. Just need some extra blades and determination
You’re overthinking it… They would hook a chain to it drag it off! ?
Sponsored

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
If you set the alarm an rock it to test it.....will it not go off if the security Fob or Key is in range in your pocket?

Reactions: Doc

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
If you set the alarm an rock it to test it.....will it not go off if the security Fob or Key is in range in your pocket?
I just tried that and left my fob in the house and still no alarm while rocking it. This time the truck was in the garage so at least the neighbors didn't see me rocking my truck again. :crazy:

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
I just tried that and left my fob in the house and still no alarm while rocking it. This time the truck was in the garage so at least the neighbors didn't see me rocking my truck again. :crazy:
Rock the Casbah ...Rock the Casbah ....

“The Sharif don't like it
Rockin' the Casbah
Rockin' the Casbah
The Sharif don't like it
Rockin' the Casbah
Rockin' the Casbah”

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
I was in the Philly ship yard in 86/87 while in the navy....I joked about the "bio degradable car". A car would be broken down on the side of the freeway.....half an hour later the wheels/tires would be gone....then the hood an doors, then the seats.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
good thing common sense is a bigger list than you jotted down to try and make your point.
Of course it is. Which is why at the end of the list I said "things like that." It's another way of saying etcetera, which alludes to the fact that the list was not complete.

and cameras dont do a thing other than capture a grainy off color shot of a human like figure.
This isn't 2012. Cameras have come a long way.

Thieves flaunt this failure and will steal stuff right under a camera and in some cases will carve cats from the underbelly of the beast in broad daylight....cameras....are not common sense anymore. they just let you post the event to youtube.

Thakyou for displaying my point for me. That local news story from Philly is almost word for word the crap they showed on the Denver affiliates.

You people that are concerned about this crack me up.

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
Of course it is. Which is why at the end of the list I said "things like that." It's another way of saying etcetera, which alludes to the fact that the list was not complete.

This isn't 2012. Cameras have come a long way.

Thakyou for displaying my point for me. That local news story from Philly is almost word for word the crap they showed on the Denver affiliates.

You people that are concerned about this crack me up.
Put him on ignore..I did ....

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Has this been posted? I think quality high temp paint cost more than $6 but it's worth a try...

And we need to ban Sawzall silencers...just say'n...

Last edited:

FloggingBishop

First Name
Tyler W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Operator
Has this been posted? I think quality high temp paint cost more than $6 but it's worth a try...

And we need to ban Sawzall silencers...just say'n...
Isn’t that just a hacksaw... also pipe chain saw (not chainsaw) work amazingly quiet when you apply some oil... I sort of align this with stealing rims and the locking lug nut thing or the intent of Torx fasteners... where there is a will there is a way.

Polaris130

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford ranger xlt
Only thing I would do, personally, is flood your area with cameras. At least you will have footage.
Footage is useless. They wont do anything about it. Trust me really experienced with this both cat theft from neighbor and hit and run 720p footage you make a report and pass over the footage then they pass it over.... in the trash

FloggingBishop

First Name
Tyler W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Operator
Footage is useless. They wont do anything about it. Trust me really experienced with this both cat theft from neighbor and hit and run 720p footage you make a report and pass over the footage then they pass it over.... in the trash
I just discovered this 9 hrs ago on my way to work...