lil doopahead

First Name
Dommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Howdy 5G fam,

The past few months have been an exciting whirlwind of change, one that has taken my northern arse down to the great state of South Carolina! I’m finally beginning to settle in, but since I’ve been down here I must say I’ve seen hella rangers compared to my Michigan stompin grounds. Hell, in the short time I’ve been here, I’ve been approached NUMEROUS times with compliments on ole Puddin’. Seems like folks down here are much more willing to engage in jovial conversation— it has been very refreshing:LOL:

Anyways, I was just curious to see if any of the rangers I’ve see whipping around might belong to forum members. I’m just outside of Charleston, and work in the Goose Creek area. I’m trying to cultivate my new social circle down here, and it would be awesome to connect with a fellow ranger owner. Holler at me if you want to meet up and kick it! Also, I’d really appreciate any recommendations as far as cool spots, activites, etc. Any reason to drive Puddin’ around and explore the state<3

I know I know, I’m just a dirty ole carpetbagger- but I’m an American thru n thru: my neck is red, my ass is white, and the only thing blue about me these days are my ⚽??‘s...

??? sorry, I couldn’t resist!!!
Sponsored

Sariandan

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
Occupation
Paramedic/Shift Supervisor
I'm an hour or so from you, in Bluffton. If you're ever down here, give me a shout.

OP
OP
lil doopahead

lil doopahead

First Name
Dommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
I'm an hour or so from you, in Bluffton. If you're ever down here, give me a shout.
Hell yeah, I appreciate you reaching out! I’ll have to check out the area— anything particularly worth checking out? This weekend is my first opportunity to get out and explore!!!

Sariandan

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I don't spend a lot of time up in Charleston, buy my top things would be visiting Fort Sumter and any other historical sites. Fort Sumter was the beginning of the Civil War. The USS Yorktown is a good tour. The aquarium is good a time or two. Krispy Kreme, when the hot light is on. Magnolia Plantation. Stingrays Hockey coming up in October. There are a shit ton of state parks all over the place. And of course, clubs, bars, etc.., if that's your thing.

I spend most of my time in Savannah, GA, since I'm right on the border of Georgia. Mostly the same stuff.

I don't have a four wheel drive, so I don't really know about off-roading activities in the area. I do know that our closest drag strip is Bowman or Jackson, SC or Newington, GA if racing is your thing.

Burnt Money

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Welcome to the Low County! I am pretty close to you. I’m guessing. Probably 15min depending on where at in Goose Creek. I live in Cane Bay. You definitely need to try Montanas in Goose Creek.

Sariandan

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
We had a Montanas here, in Bluffton. It was outstanding! Unfortunately, they didn’t survive the covid shutdown.

OP
OP
lil doopahead

lil doopahead

First Name
Dommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Hi there Burnt Money!! Thank you both for your recommendations. I think I’ll visit Montana’s this weekend then- I’ll give ya my review ? Im overwhelmed by all the food choices here!!

The low country has been so frickin cool thus far—thanks for welcoming with open arms!!!

Burnt Money

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Engineer
We had a Montanas here, in Bluffton. It was outstanding! Unfortunately, they didn’t survive the covid shutdown.
That’s crazy it closed. Its probably one of the best bang for you buck restaurants around.

Sariandan

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
That’s crazy it closed. Its probably one of the best bang for you buck restaurants around.
We’re talking about the Montanas that serves Buffalo, right?

Burnt Money

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Hi there Burnt Money!! Thank you both for your recommendations. I think I’ll visit Montana’s this weekend then- I’ll give ya my review ? Im overwhelmed by all the food choices here!!

The low country has been so frickin cool thus far—thanks for welcoming with open arms!!!
LG’s By the creek in Hanahan is good and so is Dig 17a.

Sariandan

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Might not be the same place then. Montana’s here served buffalo, elk, and other wild meats.

mx106

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Hey, little late to reply but just got my Ranger last week! I live in the goosecreek area! Also moved down here beginning of summer. Haven’t noticed too many rangers in the area, only one parked in the same neighborhood as me and that’s it.

ill keep an eye out for yours ha
Sponsored