CalTrend covers?

RangerJeff

First Name
TheJeffness
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL STX
Anyone tried any CalTrend seat covers? Looking at the dura-plus but was curious if they fit well. I’m real picky about covers. Was also considering cover king.
Sponsored

Rangerjoel94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT SuperCab
I ordered CalTrend Oxford Velour covers for my Magnetic Super Cab. Order was placed trough RealTruck on 10-4 and was delivered on 11-8. I actually received a call from their office 2 days after ordering to confirm the make and model of my truck. I thought that was pretty cool. I’m the process of installing. Just taking my time, having some trouble removing a yellow clip under both seats in order release an elastic strap from the factory covers.

Rangerjoel94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT SuperCab
Here is the troublesome clip. Light research showed it might be air bag related, so I was really careful prying the rubber plug off. I needed to remove this to unhook an elastic band so that I could slide the CalTrend covers through the seat crevice. I’m puzzled as to why Ford made this band removal so difficult. It was a pain to carefully remove, but of course, easy to pop right back in!

357A1C4F-3F0F-410A-938A-77C73516ACB6.jpeg

6AE9FE4D-0CE9-402E-A05C-9158CB8E772F.jpeg

Rascalrider

First Name
Carroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 For Ranger
Occupation
Construction/Retired
I ordered CalTrend Oxford Velour covers for my Magnetic Super Cab. Order was placed trough RealTruck on 10-4 and was delivered on 11-8. I actually received a call from their office 2 days after ordering to confirm the make and model of my truck. I thought that was pretty cool. I’m the process of installing. Just taking my time, having some trouble removing a yellow clip under both seats in order release an elastic strap from the factory covers.
Well after having the CalTrend covers for a while what do you think? I’m looking at the SportsTex model
Sponsored