overland_dog

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Hey all,

I'm a new member here, so sorry if I'm not posting this in the right area.

But does anyone know or think that the Ranch Hand Legend Grille Guard would work with the 589 Fab Hidden Winch Mount. Both links have installation instructions on their website. From what I can tell it looks like they will work together. I also messaged both of the companies asking if their products would work together, however I wanted to hear anyone else's input while I wait to hear back from them. Also if anyone has done this let me know!

https://www.ranchhand.com/2019-2021-fordranger-legendgrilleguard-ggf19mbl1.html

https://589fab.com/products/hidden-winch-mount?_pos=1&_sid=6b026533b&_ss=r
Sponsored

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I'm sorry, I can't answer your question, but I'd like to offer a suggestion...

If you already don't own one or the other, I'd go ahead and spend the money on a purpose built bumper/brush guard with what you need for mounting a winch. A lot of the aftermarket brush guards don't work with the Ranger's parking sensors up front. Some aftermarket bumpers have provisions for mounting the parking sensors in them and a winch. My ARB bumper does that, and came with a kit for the automatic cruise control too! (My truck doesn't have ACC though, so I didn't need it.)
2020-11-11 14.42.59.jpg

OP
OP
overland_dog

overland_dog

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
I'm sorry, I can't answer your question, but I'd like to offer a suggestion...

If you already don't own one or the other, I'd go ahead and spend the money on a purpose built bumper/brush guard with what you need for mounting a winch. A lot of the aftermarket brush guards don't work with the Ranger's parking sensors up front. Some aftermarket bumpers have provisions for mounting the parking sensors in them and a winch. My ARB bumper does that, and came with a kit for the automatic cruise control too! (My truck doesn't have ACC though, so I didn't need it.)
2020-11-11 14.42.59.jpg
Thanks for the advice. I will look into one of those too. I know the Ranch Hand brush guard has a sensor relocation kit for the ranger, and pieced together it would be more cost effective for me. But dang does that bumper look good
Sponsored