Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Ford Team Exclusive Shareable Teaser: Bronco Raptor to be Unleashed
On Monday, Jan. 24, the world will see what happens when two off-road icons come together to form the performance halo of Bronco brand,
Ford's outdoor brand of Built Wild and only-4x4 vehicles. Help spread the excitement with this exclusive shareable image! Warn your social networks to brace themselves for what's coming.

#BroncoRaptor is being unleashed Monday and I can't wait! #WeAreFord

BroncoRaptor.jpg

From my Retiree Newsletter

best,
Phil
Sponsored

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
i bet it will be awesome! sadly im sure i cannot afford one lol. i like the race red and it looks like they put bfg ko2s on it. that would be my pick also.

OP
OP
P. A. Schilke

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
this is why i think guys waiting on the Ranger Raptor will be disappointed....
the Bronco hasn't been out long, yet it's being Raptorized already....even when they cant deliver what they sold a over a year ago.

The Ranger is not high on their priority list. The data must have come in that its primarily an old man truck, not fitting for the Raptor badge

Hopefully Ford proves me wrong, but i'm skeptical.
Hi RP,

I share your opinion that there is little likelihood of a Ranger Raptor to begin with for 6G. The Raptor has historically been introduced later on after a new vehicle launch so if it is going to happen, likely like Bronco...later in the program cycle... JMO

best,
Phil

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
I would hope they get the bugs worked out delivering Broncos already sold before launching a new model.

McLeadslinger

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Sport.
Occupation
Aircraft Electrician
Something tells me they will push the raptors out before all previous orders are filled. Of course this is just my opinion based upon How ford has treated those who ordered Bronco and are expected to wait at least another year before they receive Thier already 2 year old “new Bronco”
I would hope they get the bugs worked out delivering Broncos already sold before launching a new model.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Something tells me they will push the raptors out before all previous orders are filled. Of course this is just my opinion based upon How ford has treated those who ordered Bronco and are expected to wait at least another year before they receive Thier already 2 year old “new Bronco”
I'm sure they will because it's going to be a money maker for them. Why worry about the people who have a $30K Base model when you can sell a Raptor for $60k-$70K or whatever they are? This will be so big it's really going to be foolish to own one. Kind of like the discussion we were having yesterday about the F150 Raptor and the TRX. It'll never get used to it potential and will be a "status" symbol for most.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
I'm sure they will because it's going to be a money maker for them. Why worry about the people who have a $30K Base model when you can sell a Raptor for $60k-$70K or whatever they are? This will be so big it's really going to be foolish to own one. Kind of like the discussion we were having yesterday about the F150 Raptor and the TRX. It'll never get used to it potential and will be a "status" symbol for most.
Plus one to that. Come to think of it, I’ve never seen a dirty F150 Raptor in the wild. At what is likely to be north of $100,000 CAD, I don’t think I’ll see a muddy Bronco Raptor up here unless I’m watching YouTube.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Plus one to that. Come to think of it, I’ve never seen a dirty F150 Raptor in the wild. At what is likely to be north of $100,000 CAD, I don’t think I’ll see a muddy Bronco Raptor up here unless I’m watching YouTube.
Haha Every Raptor and TRX I see here is spotless in the mall parking lot. :D

Marpater

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Consulting
Well you could say the same thing about 98% of the Jeep Rubicon or any high end (4) wheeler for that matter, shopping mall cruisers with fat tires......

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
There are 4 Raptors here in the community I serve.
Only one ever gets dirty off road. Ever.

WingShot

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT, Tremor, Cactus Gray
Occupation
Graphic Artist
It will look cool and be a lot of fun to drive I’m sure. But it won’t pull my camper and carry all my crap up the roads I like to go. And probably wouldn’t squeeze through some of the narrow stretches without causing some body damage. I’m happy with what I have.

WingShot

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT, Tremor, Cactus Gray
Occupation
Graphic Artist
i bet it will be awesome! sadly im sure i cannot afford one lol. i like the race red and it looks like they put bfg ko2s on it. that would be my pick also.
I really wish the Tremor package had come with KO2’s! First sign of wear and these Grabbers have to go.

McLeadslinger

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Sport.
Occupation
Aircraft Electrician
100% True.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
I really wish the Tremor package had come with KO2’s! First sign of wear and these Grabbers have to go.
i wonder if the supply chain shortages and issues have forced a switch to the general grabbers? i cant recall a new truck coming stock with grabbers or general tires in a long time until lately. i used to see the bfg's on all the raptors until lately they seem to be good year something or others. could also be a contract / money thing also. im sure ford gets bulk orders on tires lol.
Sponsored