Bronco… (ugh) .. Anyone Else Think This..?

TheRoushRanger046

First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Roush Ranger
Hey guys … anyone else think the Bronco is going a little extreme with about 15 new (exaggerations) models?

I feel every day I’m hearing about a new version coming out. Since 2021 when they released .. they had 5-6 models. Then this year they are releasing somewhere between another 3-4 models.

It’s getting exhausting… and why? There is no need for this many sub models to a certain model. Foot down … hate this. Makes it seem super cheap, in my opinion.

Anyone else !? ??
Sponsored

AdamHarris

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Black Supercrew
Occupation
Collision Repair Instructor
Vehicle Showcase
They’re just taking a page out of Chrysler/Fiat/Stalantis playbook. Lost count of how many different challengers and different wranglers there are.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Yes! Seeing as they can't even produce the 6-7 models they originally had. Now as of March 7th they're no longer taking orders on '22's except for the Raptor version. :crazy:

OP
OP
TheRoushRanger046

TheRoushRanger046

First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Roush Ranger
Yeah, it's a bit much but they're modeling it after Jeep and how they do Wrangler - 11 models.
Absolutely.. and let’s be honest .. this isn’t a Jeep, this is a bring back of an American heritage model. And I feel like they are completely ruining it … completely.

OP
OP
TheRoushRanger046

TheRoushRanger046

First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Roush Ranger
Yes! Seeing as they can't even produce the 6-7 models they originally had. Now as of March 7th they're suspending all orders on '22's except for the Raptor version. :crazy:
Imagine that .. right ? Then I’ve heard about 3 different models of Raptor versions, Wildlands, BackTrak, First Edition.. new engines.

it’s sad .. it was something I totally wanted at one time, now I feel the estranged way FORD doing this makes it feel less unique.

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
I agree, even the Ranger models if you can't fill orders and keep the dealers moderately stocked with existing vehicles then stop teasing with new stuff. Sends a mixed message tease that they can evolve and make new stuff but alas we can't supply current stock or parts. Stick to something you can back up and produce given the current climate.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Imagine that .. right ? Then I’ve heard about 3 different models of Raptor versions, Wildlands, BackTrak, First Edition.. new engines.

it’s sad .. it was something I totally wanted at one time, now I feel the estranged way FORD doing this makes it feel less unique.
They (Ford) took the fun right out of this launch for me. I knew I wouldn't get a 2021 with my 10/14/20 reservation but now I'm told it will be sometime mid-late 2024. That's why I went out and bought my Jeep. Heck I might not be able to drive anymore by the time my order number is up. ?

OC4095

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL
Occupation
Factory Automation Engineer, Auto School Grad, Car Audio Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Im over it. I waited years for the Bronco to come out. I finally gave up waiting and bought the first Ranger off the lot. Now Ive grown to not even like the wrangler in new clothes. What i really wanted was an f150 bronco, not this.

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
Go ahead and flame me, but I am not a fan of the new Bronco at all. Looks like they copied many shapes of several models of the Range Rover.
And probably 95% of buyers will never take them and use them as intended. They will be status symbols and primary use will be to run out and pick up beer and pizza.
Of course, there will always be those who will gladly pay over a hundred grand via an auction just to own one, but will loose 2/3 of that value when production catches up with demand around 2025, which by that time it will be due for a make-over, thus lowering the values even more.

VTRanger

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT SuperCrew
I saw a Bronco on my way to work today, had really small basic steel wheels on it, I had to do a double take cause it looked so strange without big tires. Maybe it was a winter set or something.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I saw a Bronco on my way to work today, had really small basic steel wheels on it, I had to do a double take cause it looked so strange without big tires. Maybe it was a winter set or something.
The Base and Black Diamond models come stock with steel wheels. Supposed to be a retro look.

GearHd6

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
I had one ordered which I have since 99'd do to all the issues they were having and their inability to fill orders in a timely manner. I have since ordered a Tremor. Maybe I'll pull the Bronco off 99 status in a couple years when you can actually get what you want when you want it.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Mack,

XL, XLT, STX, Sport, Lariat, Tremor, FX4, FX2, SuperCab, SuperCrew, Roush……..

And I hear there’s a Raptor version coming.

That’s twelve Rangers from Ford dealers and I’ve likely missed some.

Just sayin’ ?
Sponsored