Broken Taillight

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Not mine, poor husband’s. A cow busted through two fences and escaped to our yard running around blindly causing all kinds of havoc. It hit one of the poles of my carport, blood everywhere. Lucy & Chief were going crazy & scaring the poor cow even worse. He ran into my husband’s tailgate edge & busted the light.

My husband and the cowhand finally managed to get him in the corral. The owner said the cow had pinkeye & was blind, but could detect movement. Vet is coming in the morning to administer antibiotics to it’s eyes. Should be back to normal in a couple of days.:clap: Reimbursed my husband the $40 for his new taillight.?

Thank the Lord I drove my Ranger to work because he ran right through my parking spot. Would have been much more than $40!:frown:
27B6C736-F973-4E9F-8CEC-66B36B6ABE10.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
Not mine, poor husband’s. A cow busted through two fences and escaped to our yard running around blindly causing all kinds of havoc. It hit one of the poles of my carport, blood everywhere. Lucy & Chief were going crazy & scaring the poor cow even worse. He ran into my husband’s tailgate edge & busted the light.

My husband and the cowhand finally managed to get him in the corral. The owner said the cow had pinkeye & was blind, but could detect movement. Vet is coming in the morning to administer antibiotics to it’s eyes. Should be back to normal in a couple of days.:clap: Reimbursed my husband the $40 for his new taillight.?

Thank the Lord I drove my Ranger to work because he ran right through my parking spot. Would have been much more than $40!:frown:
27B6C736-F973-4E9F-8CEC-66B36B6ABE10.jpeg
I'm glad no person or dog was injured by the cow. Nice for the owner to fund the replacement light, I hope $40 is enough.

OP
OP
Tracy Bowman

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm glad no person or dog was injured by the cow. Nice for the owner to fund the replacement light, I hope $40 is enough.
Thank you. The OEM taillight is now obsolete, but he got a comparable one actually for $25 from O’Reilly. Auto Zone had quoted $36. Guess he owes the cow owner $15. :)

OP
OP
Tracy Bowman

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sure glad your truck was anywhere but in her usual spot :frown: Poor ribeye lives for another Day:clap:
Yes, me too! Been driving my Ranger a little more the past two weeks until I have new tires put on the Accent tomorrow. :whew:

OP
OP
Tracy Bowman

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not so sure , Tracy admitted the other day to being extremely old , couple that with a blind ass cow almost putting a dent in her Ranger ?
steak-eating.gif
Alright Mister! Remember, 60 is not old.:crackup::turkey: