Breadcrumbs Feature - Way to increase memory?

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
Hello,

Is there a way to increase the data logging for the breadcrumbs feature? I find it WAY to short of a memory to be useful if on a trail or something like that. It would be a good plan B otherwise.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated but all I could find on google was talking about the feature rather than what I just asked. Forum search resulted in a lot of "Where's Dave" post.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Ranger_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Super Cab FX4 White Platinum
Occupation
Wanderer
Great idea !!

And while we're at it . . . how about a way to erase all breadcrumbs ? Need this in tight congested areas where all paths are now covered with breadcrumbs and no way to determine the most recent.

OP
OP
awd.nv

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
Great idea !!

And while we're at it . . . how about a way to erase all breadcrumbs ? Need this in tight congested areas where all paths are now covered with breadcrumbs and no way to determine the most recent.
That is not a bad idea. On my Honda Pilot (garmin) system it has a massive memory so some areas on maps are quite busy haha. The good thing though is that theirs maps a line over your path rather than the large dots.....I have a feeling I will need to invest into some sort of garmin trail map device in time or pay for Gaia once their android auto feature matures. They just released it not that long ago.
Sponsored