Boomba Racing Ford Ranger Stage 2 Catch Can Kits!

Boomba Racing

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Boomba Racing
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Coming Soon! 2016 Focus RS, 2014 Focus ST, 2016 Focus ST, 2015 Fiesta ST
Occupation
Making Car Parts!
Introducing our Stage 2 PCV Compact Catch Can Kit for the 19+ Ranger Ecoboost! This is designed as a full kit meaning it includes everything necessary to install.

These beautifully machined pieces of billet aluminum are crucial in any direct injected car. They work to collect oil and moisture passing through your vacuum system and to prevent it from entering back into your intake where it would collect on the back of the intake valves and gunk up the inside of your engine, causing carbon build-up. The Boomba Racing Compact Catch Can Kit is meant to be easy to install, and easy to service. With a mounting bracket that makes it quick and easy to remove, draining this catch can is super convenient. This catch can utilizes a two stage outlet to ensure that the oil within the vapor going through the can is trapped.

RANGER OIL CATCH CAN S2 copy WEB.jpg

-All Mounting Brackets included

-Holds 200 ML of Liquid

-Inlet/Outlet for 3/8" hose

-2-step compact baffle outlet filtration system

-User-configurable inlet/outlet set-up

-Dip Stick for checking level

-CNC machined from billet aluminum [no sloppy welds here]

-9 different user-configurable input/output combinations for custom builds

-Available in natural aluminum, red, black, or blue(can color)

Price:$247.00
Advertisement

dtech

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4 abundantly chromed, Saab 9-5, Hyundai Sante Fe (all turbos)
Introducing our Stage 2 PCV Compact Catch Can Kit for the 19+ Ranger Ecoboost! This is designed as a full kit meaning it includes everything necessary to install.

These beautifully machined pieces of billet aluminum are crucial in any direct injected car. They work to collect oil and moisture passing through your vacuum system and to prevent it from entering back into your intake where it would collect on the back of the intake valves and gunk up the inside of your engine, causing carbon build-up. The Boomba Racing Compact Catch Can Kit is meant to be easy to install, and easy to service. With a mounting bracket that makes it quick and easy to remove, draining this catch can is super convenient. This catch can utilizes a two stage outlet to ensure that the oil within the vapor going through the can is trapped.

RANGER OIL CATCH CAN S2 copy WEB.jpg

-All Mounting Brackets included

-Holds 200 ML of Liquid

-Inlet/Outlet for 3/8" hose

-2-step compact baffle outlet filtration system

-User-configurable inlet/outlet set-up

-Dip Stick for checking level

-CNC machined from billet aluminum [no sloppy welds here]

-9 different user-configurable input/output combinations for custom builds

-Available in natural aluminum, red, black, or blue(can color)

Price:$247.00

I'd like to install a catch can but not at that price.

OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Boomba Racing
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Coming Soon! 2016 Focus RS, 2014 Focus ST, 2016 Focus ST, 2015 Fiesta ST
Occupation
Making Car Parts!
Our Catch Cans as all of our products are designed and manufactured right here in Illinois, it takes a lot of R&D to develop/test and manufacture products with the always rising material costs.

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
I don't think the price is out of line with other kits on the market that are around $200.

This looks to be a nice piece of kit and if it has an easier install than what I've read of the others it will be well worth the extra.

Plus the dipstick sounds like a nice touch.

That said, I wouldn't object to an introductory group buy with a discount! :)

RangerPNW

First Name
Thomas
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Construction Manager
Boomba makes a great catch can, I ran one their stage 2 can on my Focus ST for 5 years. Worked perfectly, and it was beautifully made. Really its a shame that such a nice piece of equipment has to live under the hood where you never get to see it.

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Boomba makes a great catch can, I ran one their stage 2 can on my Focus ST for 5 years. Worked perfectly, and it was beautifully made. Really its a shame that such a nice piece of equipment has to live under the hood where you never get to see it.
Maybe reroute the tubes so it sets next to the Damper in the bed 🤔🤣🤪😋

dtech

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4 abundantly chromed, Saab 9-5, Hyundai Sante Fe (all turbos)
Painful as it was I bit the bullet and bought the UPR can when Stage 3 took 17% off a few weeks back. As to how it looks - I could give a rats *ss , but now hopefully I can post some lovely pics of can contents - once I install it.

Advertisement

Advertisement