• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Arizona Blast from the Past

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Folks,

This is from the past for me....I was scrounging around for a fix for a drip system water leak and discovered this small part that was my first design with my name on it from 1974. Part number D4TA-9737-NA. It is a Carburetor throttle return spring that I designed as my first assignment as an engineer at Ford Light Truck Engineering.... Big woops, but brings back memories of the time when I was such a Noob.....

spring.jpg

Not earth shaking, but I was so proud of my first design that resulted from my calculations and this spring saw production on F series for many years before we went to Electronic Fuel injection...

best,
Phil
Sponsored

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
Hi Folks,

This is from the past for me....I was scrounging around for a fix for a drip system water leak and discovered this small part that was my first design with my name on it from 1974. Part number D4TA-9737-NA. It is a Carburetor throttle return spring that I designed as my first assignment as an engineer at Ford Light Truck Engineering.... Big woops, but brings back memories of the time when I was such a Noob.....

spring.jpg

Not earth shaking, but I was so proud of my first design that resulted from my calculations and this spring saw production on F series for many years before we went to Electronic Fuel injection...

best,
Phil
Pretty cool Phil. When I first saw you picture and before I read your comments, I thought I was a brake return spring.