Blackstone UOA results on factory 9-10k mile OCI

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport
Reading this topic right after I read my blood work results. Interesting how similar it is.
Sponsored

ccasanova22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT Tremor
Yeah, I think my next purchase will be a catch can. Most of the mileage is also City and idling in the stupid Vancouver traffic.
From others opinion it looks like Scamsoil is a big scam and doesn’t work. Lol.

I will try that for next year and go for a good couple hour run on the hwy and see what happens.👍🏻
I am willing to try it again for another run in my Ranger, the one time I used it my MPG dropped over the course of similar driving cycles.

Maybe I just got a thicker blend, will try it again and post my results in 7,500 miles.

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4, chromed and forever damperless
Reading this topic right after I read my blood work results. Interesting how similar it is.
What additive have you found most effective, geritol, yoder's or maybe a daily dose of No 7 ?

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport
What additive have you found most effective, geritol, yoder's or maybe a daily dose of No 7 ?
Nah, vitamin D.

OP
OP
fusseli

fusseli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat FX4 White Platinum Tri-Coat
Occupation
EE
Vehicle Showcase
I am willing to try it again for another run in my Ranger, the one time I used it my MPG dropped over the course of similar driving cycles.

Maybe I just got a thicker blend, will try it again and post my results in 7,500 miles.
mpg change is beyond very unlikely not to have been the cause of an oil change. Even if you went 20w50 race oil the difference would be tiny. Weather, traffic, and other conditions change mpg more than you know.

Conman50

First Name
Conrad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger; 2014 Ford Fusion
Just got another analysis back. Pennzoil Platinum, Wix filter. Trace amounts of fuel, I assume less than last time? Not really clear.

I am a TINY bit concerned about the silver, tin and copper in my oil? Even though very small amounts and near average, aren't those bearing materials?

Oil report.PNG
Sponsored