First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 Crew Cab
Occupation
Self Employed
Hey guys I have a 2020 ranger with black wheels and chrome lug nuts I remember reading a thread about buying black lug nuts. Does anyone know that thread or just be able to give me a link to buy black lug nuts.
like I said I know there’s. Thread about this but I couldn’t find it. Thanks
Sponsored

ParkerAzJeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ranger 2019 Ranger
I purchased these from Amazon and they were a perfect fit.
DPAccessories LCB3B6HE-BK04024 24 Black 12x1.5 Closed End Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts - Cone Seat - 19mm Hex Wheel Lug Nut

rpeterson53

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2019 Mazda MX-5 RF, 2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R
Hey guys I have a 2020 ranger with black wheels and chrome lug nuts I remember reading a thread about buying black lug nuts. Does anyone know that thread or just be able to give me a link to buy black lug nuts.

[/https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/colored-lug-nuts.2184/

GTGallop

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.qrz.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 SOLD - Now 2023 TRD Offroad
Occupation
Program Manager
the one thing to take from this webpage....is that the search function sucks sweaty balls.

always use google and add ranger5g to your search item, and boom, all the info you want is at your finger tips.
After many regretable trips down sweaty ball alley and at least six shameful deeds I dare not utter in the daylight, you have changed my life forever. If I wasn't done with raising kids, I would name my next one after you.

rpeterson53

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2019 Mazda MX-5 RF, 2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R
This thread is the one i meant to post. I had the McGard black lug nuts installed. After reading this thread, I went out and looked at my wheel and lug nut installation. Didn't like what I was seeing so I removed a few. Pictures in my post. Subsequently, I went back to the OEM lug nuts.

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/colored-lug-nuts.2184/
Sponsored