Bilstein leveling front shock alignment question

TORQUERULES

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
I have rear Bilsteins and I am about to install the fronts with the spring seat set at 1.5" higher than stock. I was wondering if anyone had done this and could give me insight into how much that threw their alignment off from the allowable stock range. Just curious and thanks for any info.
Sponsored

Sign1941

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT/FX4
I have rear Bilsteins and I am about to install the fronts with the spring seat set at 1.5" higher than stock. I was wondering if anyone had done this and could give me insight into how much that threw their alignment off from the allowable stock range. Just curious and thanks for any info.
I just had mine done, The Dealer was able to get most the settings back into Spec. The camber stays just a hair out of the green, but the service manager said its not enough to affect tire wear and its typical with leveling kits. I installed the 6112 lit at 2" lift.

OP
OP
TORQUERULES

TORQUERULES

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
I just had mine done, The Dealer was able to get most the settings back into Spec. The camber stays just a hair out of the green, but the service manager said its not enough to affect tire wear and its typical with leveling kits. I installed the 6112 lit at 2" lift.
The info I was looking for. Thanks. Just curious.

OP
OP
TORQUERULES

TORQUERULES

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Of course I'm going to align it, just wondering what everyone's experience was with 1.5" lift.
Sponsored