Bilstein 5100...Love it

Ramon Felix

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
I got a set of Bilstein 5100 for all four corners and man do I love the way the truck handles now. I wanted to get the truck leveled and was talked out if the leveling kit. I got the kit from Stage 3 and had my local suspension shop install it. World of difference on the highway, highway curves, and light gravel/trail. I set the level at the max height. Its definitely not the rocking and rolling the stock suspension. It feels like im actually in control now.
Get yourself a set !!
Sponsored

Lost19Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 PKG
Occupation
Sales
Awesome got mine for Christmas getting them installed next Saturday can’t wait! Hoping to get wheels soon after

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
Im looking at the 3" lift kit from them for my Everest.

EVERKIT-002.jpg

OP
OP
Ramon Felix

Ramon Felix

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
yeah you need an 8mm socket and extender

Reactions: EJH

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
I got myself a set too for Christmas. I haven't installed them yet. I might pay a local guy to do it since he has a shop. I'm too old to do it on the ground. I already have the Eibach's on the rear. The rears alone made a night an day difference in the ride/rocking.

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
I am planning on getting the Bilstein 5100's from Les Schwab and having them install and align the wheels at the same time. They want $783.35 for the whole ball of wax front and back. Good deal.

FirstRanger011

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT 4WD FX4
Hi all,

I am looking into purchasing the Bilstein 5100 set for all 4 corners from Stage 3. I just want to make sure I do this right as this is the first truck I am ever doing any real mods to.

If I purchase this set - https://www.stage3motorsports.com/1...stein-5100-adjustable-leveling-shock-kit.html - Is this all that I need to get in order to bring it to a shop and have it installed? If I am reading correctly, I can use this to get a 2.5 inch level in the front. I have been doing all my research on this, but wanted to ask you all first to double check my information. Appreciate any help from you guys!

Lost19Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 PKG
Occupation
Sales
I am planning on getting the Bilstein 5100's from Les Schwab and having them install and align the wheels at the same time. They want $783.35 for the whole ball of wax front and back. Good deal.
If that is pets plus labor great deal! I
Hi all,

I am looking into purchasing the Bilstein 5100 set for all 4 corners from Stage 3. I just want to make sure I do this right as this is the first truck I am ever doing any real mods to.

If I purchase this set - https://www.stage3motorsports.com/1...stein-5100-adjustable-leveling-shock-kit.html - Is this all that I need to get in order to bring it to a shop and have it installed? If I am reading correctly, I can use this to get a 2.5 inch level in the front. I have been doing all my research on this, but wanted to ask you all first to double check my information. Appreciate any help from you guys!
That is the exact set I just had installed! Set to 2.5” and the ride is amazing! You will appreciate the changes for sure.

Markubis

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XLT, Volkswagon Tiguan, Can Am Ryker
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Hi all,

I believe you can only get 2" of lift out of this kit if you are using your stock Ranger Springs.

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
I got a set of Bilstein 5100 for all four corners and man do I love the way the truck handles now. I wanted to get the truck leveled and was talked out if the leveling kit. I got the kit from Stage 3 and had my local suspension shop install it. World of difference on the highway, highway curves, and light gravel/trail. I set the level at the max height. Its definitely not the rocking and rolling the stock suspension. It feels like im actually in control now.
Get yourself a set !!
Did you have the fx4 shocks to start with?

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
I have a dumb question. If these are adjustable, and I level my fx4 will these self adjust back to level when I tow something, tongue weight will raise the front end, if stock that levels it out. With this set would I still need a front coil over spacer to reach level?
Sponsored