Biggest tire size on 2020 Ranger with leveling kit and 2in wheel spacers without doing any cutting and no rubbing?

joshasc

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Paper Maker
What is the biggest size all terain tire i can fit on my 2020 ranger with a leveling kit and 2in wheel spacers. I dont want to do any cutting and i dont want it to rub.

20210108_120319.jpg
Sponsored

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Only input I can give you is I had/have 285/70/17 with a 2.0" level. I barely had clearance.

Once I added 2.0" spacers I had to removed the crash bars (not cut, just totally removed them). To get clearance it would have required almost cutting them all the way out to the frame attachment portion, so at least this way I can reinstall later if needed.

So... something less than 285's lol

A 2" spacer turns our factory sport 17" wheels into +5 offset wheels instead of the factory 55+ offset specs.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
gonna need more than a +5 to fill up those flares!
Yep, it will look a bit goofy without pushing them out with spacers or a proper offset. I remember how funny my truck looked when I mounted my flares right before I installed my lift/wheels/tires. It was the same day, so no one saw it. ?

Pics in my Showcase and in my Build Thread show the end result with 275/70/17s on +15mm offset wheels. Soooooo close to rubbing.

IMG_1426.JPG

I chuckle whenever I see that pic. ?
Sponsored

Last edited: