BEST rock sliders...

TheMarkP

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat
Well i just picked up an amazing set of rock sliders made my RRW. These things are beefy and massive and the look is amazing.

after seeing all the other ones being made custom and for like 1k plus i found these, not realizing when i went in i was buying the pair in the pictures as they're the only ones they produced. they never marketed them and they say the ranger market isn't at the point where they want to make more.

BUT they said if i got a list of 10 together they'd consider the run. so if anyone is interested lemme know...if i see real interest ill head the group buy for everyone.

Screen Shot 2019-07-13 at 2.36.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-13 at 2.40.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-13 at 2.41.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-13 at 2.41.24 PM.png
Sponsored

SafetyDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 V2 - Ranger Lariat, FX4, 501A, Trailer Tow (Lightning Blue), V1- Lariat, FX4, 500A, Trailer Tow (Ingot Silver) <Epic Fail - Lemon>
Vehicle Showcase
Well i just picked up an amazing set of rock sliders made my RRW. These things are beefy and massive and the look is amazing.

after seeing all the other ones being made custom and for like 1k plus i found these, not realizing when i went in i was buying the pair in the pictures as they're the only ones they produced. they never marketed them and they say the ranger market isn't at the point where they want to make more.

BUT they said if i got a list of 10 together they'd consider the run. so if anyone is interested lemme know...if i see real interest ill head the group buy for everyone.
How do they mount? Photo?

OP
OP
TheMarkP

TheMarkP

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat
How do they mount? Photo?
They use existing holes on the frame and bolt on. No drilling unless you want more hardware but they said it doesnā€™t need it they lifted the truck on a fork lift.

73EC5738-EEE1-4C05-B74E-F76B43FF41F0.jpeg

HoosierT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '17 Explorer Sport
Iā€™ll say that the Shrockworks Iā€™m helping prototype done have kick outs at the rear (doesnā€™t bother me) but their design and mounting plates look better IMO. Iā€™d recommend waiting until you see their finished product, theyā€™re awesome.

LFTD_RANGER

First Name
Anonymous
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Iā€™ll say that the Shrockworks Iā€™m helping prototype done have kick outs at the rear (doesnā€™t bother me) but their design and mounting plates look better IMO. Iā€™d recommend waiting until you see their finished product, theyā€™re awesome.
Iā€™ll be interested. How much are they?
And what is that bumper on the photo with forklifted Ranger?

GreenWave15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4

1. Would their pricing for a group buy be different from what is on their site?
2. Would a group buy decrease the 12 week lead time?
Thanks!

Cdveltri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Iā€™d also be interested! I saw them online earlier this week and thought about getting some already haha

OP
OP
TheMarkP

TheMarkP

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat
1. Would their pricing for a group buy be different from what is on their site?
2. Would a group buy decrease the 12 week lead time?
Thanks!
i couldnt tell you specifics but im sure it would reduce the price if we did a group buy but i don't think lead time would change too much. if theres enough interest in here i will speak to them, i live 30 min away from them so not a huge deal.

if in fact people want in i guess start a list.

OP
OP
TheMarkP

TheMarkP

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat
for me the kickouts are a requirement, there are plenty of sliders without sickouts out there and if the truck can be lifted by the sliders its strong enough for me...these have been trail tested and once installed if i feel its not enough support i can add more...its just a little welding but it'd be for nothing as like i said they've been tested on and off the trail...but good luck with your prototyping i love the process and love that there will be lots of options for everyone to choose from. we can't all be lookin the same lol.

Last edited:

PatrickM

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pmiyoshiphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback16, Ford Ranger 11
Occupation
ā­ tender
Vehicle Showcase

Looks Amazing thatā€™s the one I want!!!!

Wschnitz

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
I had shrockworks on my Samurai but I'd want to see their design files before I was interested in a set for the Ranger.

I REALLY Liked the RRW design and I'm disappointed they wont be making them outside of a group buy.

OP
OP
TheMarkP

TheMarkP

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat
I had shrockworks on my Samurai but I'd want to see their design files before I was interested in a set for the Ranger.

I REALLY Liked the RRW design and I'm disappointed they wont be making them outside of a group buy.

I agree the RRW visually kick the crap out of all the rest. If you really want a set call and bug them...if enough people do theyā€™ll make a new run Iā€™m sure.

HoosierT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '17 Explorer Sport

What do you want to see? I posted a bunch of photos of mine and am glad to provide more if needed.
Sponsored