First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Has anyone heard any rumors as to when BellTech will get their lowering kits ready for out Rangers. I'm tired of climbing in, and falling out of the dang truck bed. :)
Sponsored

Last edited:

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
Has anyone heard any rumors as to when BellTech will get their lowering kits ready for out Rangers. I'm tired of climbing in, and falling out of the dang truck bed. :)
Good morning; it's been a few months since I've made any post. Crazy times we are living in and just trying to remember what day of the week it is presents a challenge!

Anyway, I finally spoke to my contact at BellTech (Customer Care and Technical Support Manager) again on the 17th and this was the response:

Hello Frank,

Well I have some good news and some not so great news. We finally found a truck to do our final test fits on and we completed it this week.

However, this means we can start production on the kit which will take several months. Usually we would be able to complete this in about 2-3 months but with everything going on in the world we have not been getting material as fast. I am hoping by the end of the year.

I can tell you that the kit will come with an adjustable strut that will lower the front down 3", a upper control arm to maintain alignment and suspension geometry, and an adjustable rear flip kit that will do 4-6" of drop.

So, maybe a bit more precise information, but still a few months away.
Link